No announcement yet.

New Glocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have learned over the years that they are all mostly fine once you practice with them a bit. I shoot the same with a Sig, M&P, or Glock. While 1911's are accurate, I just prefer the simplicity of others for on duty or pocket carry.

Every time I here someone talk about the gun throwing them off, I find videos of that old guy shooting the damn gong at 80 yards across the valley with anything he picks up. "Well lets see how this subcompact, ultra light 380 does, with a 9lb hammer" Bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong. !
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

1911 fo lyfe!

Comment

I used to hate Glock before ever firing one just because of the nut swingers. Finally fired one and now have a 19, 23 and 30s for CC. I shoot the same with those as I did any other pistola I've shot.
        Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Every time I here someone talk about the gun throwing them off, I find videos of that old guy shooting the damn gong at 80 yards across the valley with anything he picks up. "Well lets see how this subcompact, ultra light 380 does, with a 9lb hammer" Bong, bong, bong, bong, bong, bong. !
        To be fair, I'm sure he practices a bit with it before shooting the video. Fuck him anyway. He agreed with Colion Noir over the Philando Castile shooting as being racially motivated. Paul Harrell has a great YT channel. Far better than that old crotchety fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          I used to hate Glock before ever firing one just because of the nut swingers. Finally fired one and now have a 19, 23 and 30s for CC. I shoot the same with those as I did any other pistola I've shot.

To be fair, I'm sure he practices a bit with it before shooting the video. Fuck him anyway. He agreed with Colion Noir over the Philando Castile shooting as being racially motivated. Paul Harrell has a great YT channel. Far better than that old crotchety fuck.
          If you look hard enough you will find a police officer that was pulled over by the officer that shot Castile few months before that happened. The officer was a high-ranking officer that trained other police and he said the officer that pulled him over scared him to death because he thought he was going to be shot by the man. The guy was very vocal and contacted the department that the officer worked for and told their chief that his officers were poorly trained, the chief dismissed his concerns and the rest is history.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Nothing about that means it was racially motivated. There was nothing about the Castile stop that looked as if the cop was trying to be aggressive or intimidating. Even though it may have been a misunderstanding the cop told him not to reach and the dumbfuck was moving his hands. If the law is to inform a cop that you are armed you are not to do anything until the cop gives you further instruction. Ever person who CC's should know this, and if they don't it's on them. The correct verdict was reached.

Comment

Glocks are for fags.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                Glocks are for fags.
                The 2A is for everyone, even you.

Comment

Glocks are for fags.
                  Said a guy into beastiality.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    The 2A is for everyone, even you.
                    Took me a few minutes to get it.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      Said a guy into beastiality.
                      Allegedly

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Like i said I’ll never own a Glock.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Like i said I’ll never own a Glock.
                          I was anti glock as they came until I bought my first one.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            I was anti glock as they came until I bought my first one.
                            Like look at this fag in the pic hugging his glocks. What is so great about em. I hate Glock change my mind. Besides just for the fact that there are ugly as fuck unreliable and blow up for no reason. They do not have a safety. Which will never own a gun without a safety it dangerous somebody could get shot.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Like look at this fag in the pic hugging his glocks. What is so great about em. I hate Glock change my mind. Besides just for the fact that there are ugly as fuck unreliable and blow up for no reason. They do not have a safety. Which will never own a gun without a safety it dangerous somebody could get shot.
                              Now you sound like a 1911 dude sporting a fanny pack and members only jacket that won’t zip over your old man gut. If you had an argument against glocks, you just lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                Now you sound like a 1911 dude sporting a fanny pack and members only jacket that won’t zip over your old man gut. If you had an argument against glocks, you just lost it.
                                I’ll stick to Hi-point I’ll let you have all the Glocks. Like I’ve said I’ve never owned one and never will.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                                X