Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    I'm still working on my plywood weight rack.
    Hey man... I just built one out of plywood. Seriously. Though its more of a low table to get the db's off the floor.

As far as my progress; I'm down from 200 to about 191 lbs although these next 4 weeks ill probably gain a little weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Two words, Halloween candy.
      LOL...I think the candy gets pretty much everyone but it's time to throw that crap out now!
      I did pretty good, I went to a Halloween party and just cooked/ate BBQ chicken thighs and asparagus all night.
      Let me tell ya...I'm a real party animal nowadays!

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      We will see in 3 months. Gearing up (non-AAS, just figure of speech) for 12 weeks of heavy leg/back/chest. I have a plan.
      Are you going to do a more so a powerlifter routine?
      I thought I remembered you used to powerlift back in the day, but I might be wrong.

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
      Hey man... I just built one out of plywood. Seriously. Though its more of a low table to get the db's off the floor.

As far as my progress; I'm down from 200 to about 191 lbs although these next 4 weeks ill probably gain a little weight.
      Great job on the weight loss...I think the holidays get us all.
      I'm gonna order a couple smoked turkeys and go to town on them!

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        Are you going to do a more so a powerlifter routine?
        I thought I remembered you used to powerlift back in the day, but I might be wrong.
        Yeah. I've been concentrating on core and cardio for 6+ months, and I'm finally where I feared (expected) I would be: bored with straight cardio/diet and wanting big quads/lats/traps/pecs again.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Let me tell ya...I'm a real party animal nowadays!
          Heh, were you really ever though? As fr back as I can remember you've been pretty strict year round.

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Yeah. I've been concentrating on core and cardio for 6+ months, and I'm finally where I feared (expected) I would be: bored with straight cardio/diet and wanting big quads/lats/traps/pecs again.
          That's exactly what I need to do, and let my joints heal up, but I can't step away from the weights. I have a feeling I'll be getting some forced rest come June though... Get after it!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Time to get back to enjoying the pumps!

I have been slacking a day here and there on doing my cardio, but luckily my diet has kept that from showing but I still feel guilty for not doing it like I should be.

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Heh, were you really ever though? As fr back as I can remember you've been pretty strict year round.

That's exactly what I need to do, and let my joints heal up, but I can't step away from the weights. I have a feeling I'll be getting some forced rest come June though... Get after it!
            I did used to party pretty hard in my younger years but all that did for me was just get me in trouble and lead me down the wrong paths in life. Giving up drinking was one of the best decisions that I made for myself in my younger years. I like to set a regiment and stick with it but then again...I am human and I deviate but I try to keep that to a bare minimum.

Are you having a child?

Comment

• I've come to find that it's easier to stay away from the junk food at parties now that I don't drink, I'll stray, but not in the quantities that I used to.

Yeah, he/she will be here in late May.

Comment

• I had no clue, congrats on that man!
                Children are life changers

Comment

Children are life changers
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

• I'm still grinding. Working around rotator injury and maintaining. I quit paying attention to the scale and I am getting bigger while slimming down. Last time I checked I was at 238. Still enjoy the lifestyle change.
                    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• I'd almost forgotten how fun negatives are. Almost. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I ended my chest with two sets of medium weight negatives. My tris and bis are screaming.
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

• Well boys the good news is no new hernia. The slightly indifferent news is the doc had to cut a decent size lipoma out of my belly area today. Apparently this has been causing me issues for years and I thought it was hernia related. I even moved my pepper spray around to the back side of my belt due to discomfort. Odd that is was starting to bother me when I was bicycling hard. Me and the ole doc were laughing pretty hard while he was operating. I told him I couldn't wait to send a picture to my squeamish co workers! At one point when he was digging out the second lump I could feel it pretty good. He said we where reaching the limits of local anesthesia. Lets hope this cures all my pains on that side.

F it I had Taco Bell for lunch.

Last edited by kingjason; 11-12-2015, 02:03 PM.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Well, I gained 8 of the 9 lbs back. I'm hoping a lot of that is water retention, and constantly having food in my gut.

Plus side is that I can tell my strength has gone through the roof. I can see a difference in my arms, shoulders, and upper part of my chest. I kinda wished I trimmed down a lot more first but oh well. I'll start a cutting regimen in a few weeks.

Comment

• So I have been waiting for months for a new gym(Fitness Nation in Bedford) to open up and it finally has and so far, I am very satisfied.
                            I have worked out on quite a few different types and brands of equipment/gyms in the area and everything here is top notch(Precor, Hammer Strength, Matrix(my fav), 55lb bars, dumbbells up to 150's, deadlift platform, and 5 different squat racks, tons of leg equipment, etc)

Best part is...no one has really signed up yet, so you pretty much have the entire gym to yourself.

I would post up pics but they are way too big, so here's a link if anyone wants to check it out...
                            Along with our Arlington location, we now have opened a gym in Bedford, right in between Dallas and Fort Worth! Here's what you can expect from our new gym.

Comment

Best part is...no one has really signed up yet, so you pretty much have the entire gym to yourself.
                              That sounds awesome, except for the fact that if it stays that way they won't stay in business long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                That sounds awesome, except for the fact that if it stays that way they won't stay in business long.
                                Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind a time or two when I first signed up.
                                Only good thing is the owners have owned the Arlington location for the past 1.5yrs.
                                I'm just enjoying it while I can and for $10 a month I won't complain.

Comment

Working...
                                X