No announcement yet.

Sears publically admits they're circling the drain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Parks Mall itself is quite depressing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      The Parks Mall itself is quite depressing as well.
      Ya'll should try Southwest Center (aka Blackbird mall) next time....that will make you feel better about the Parks Mall. Even thieves and carjackers have stopped going there to rob people...aint nobody to rob.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
        Every bit of this right here. I use to feel the same way about Ryobi but I haven't tried their new line (the lime greem tools) so I can't say that anymore.
        She got me the ryob lime green 4 pack of tools with 2 batteries and a rapid charger this year. It's a step up for sure, batteries charge quickly and are strong for 18volts. It's basically the "mechanics first power tools" set. Having 2 batteries that charge in 30 minutes or less really changes the game for me. They're not the strongest, but they work when I tell them to work.
        Last edited by 4king; 03-25-2017, 11:13 AM.

Comment

In '91 I was banned from the Sears at Red Bird Mall.

In '96 I was banned from the Sears at the Parks Mall.

I did however buy some stuff at Sears a few years back.

Comment

I remember as a kid going through the Sears catalog when it came out each year looking for new toys. Sears used to have good deals on big appliances from Maytag and Kenmoore when they were decent. I wouldn't be surprised if JC Penny does the same. They need someone to buy them out. Kind of like what Macy's did to Foley's.

Comment

Working...
            X