Anybody have Virtual Reality Goggles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Once we see some 4k goggles I'll buy in. The lack of res is a little disappointing.
    This
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

and also the advent of a GPU that can do 90-144fps at 4k as well, hehe.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Can't wait until it goes so far, that you're actually inside the game. Like that movie virtuosity or something.
        Star Trek Holodeck?
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Once we see some 4k goggles I'll buy in. The lack of res is a little disappointing.
          and also the advent of a GPU that can do 90-144fps at 4k as well, hehe.
          Both of these. But have to wait minimum of 5 years.
          WH

Comment

I was able to mess with the HTC Vive this weekend and it it very impressive. Sure its not 4k but the graphics when you are playing it you don't really notice it.(like mentioned above)

The vive I think is probably the best set up out of the bunch because it allows movement in a room up to 16ft diagonally. I played the Space Pirates game and it was awesome. Game gives you 2 guns or a gun and a shield and you shoot the little space ships and dodge the attacks against you.(or block)

If you get a chance to try it you should. THis is such a good start to VR and will only get better from here.

Comment

Working...
            X