• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
    Midway has bolt carrier groups on sale for 69.99 thru midnight 3-12-17

Http://www.midwayusa.com/product/352...ner_bcg_ae_223
    Thanks! Got 2.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
      4x Ruger Bx-25 Mags and box of Federal .22 $89.99 today only

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/465...ail-_-20170313
      $126 shipped when I added in another 325 Federal .22lr pack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
        $126 shipped when I added in another 325 Federal .22lr pack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        I picked up the mags and brick but no more. Probably should have though. I have a handful of the Butler Creek mags already, but since I picked up a takedown model for Christmas, figured I needed a few more mags.

Comment

• Who has the best deal on bulk .223 right now?
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Who has the best deal on bulk .223 right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              I picked up the mags and brick but no more. Probably should have though. I have a handful of the Butler Creek mags already, but since I picked up a takedown model for Christmas, figured I needed a few more mags.
              This 4 puts me around 10-12 of the Bx-25 mags. I've got 4 of the double Bx mags but don't even think I've used them yet. I only went in on this sale for the price break. Probably could have done without but, oh well.

I need to get one if the take downs. but ice got 3 10/22s already and want to build a Gemtech Mist-22 barrel 10/22 next.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                I need to get one if the take downs. but ice got 3 10/22s already and want to build a Gemtech Mist-22 barrel 10/22 next.
                reading about it on their site, it seems they make a barrel for the 10/22 TD.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  reading about it on their site, it seems they make a barrel for the 10/22 TD.
                  I had seen something like that from them and it has really been what I have been holding out for.

Comment

• Tired of needing charging handles for my builds. Looking to buy at least 10. Anyone know where to get them in bulk?
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Tired of needing charging handles for my builds. Looking to buy at least 10. Anyone know where to get them in bulk?
                      I wouldn't cheap on the charging handle. look at the BCM bulk packages. If you find cheap ones for 10-20 each they will bite you in the ass unless you replace the latch and roll pins.

Unless they came in a kit form with uppers and LPKs mine are either Vltor or BCM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Tired of needing charging handles for my builds. Looking to buy at least 10. Anyone know where to get them in bulk?
                        Maybe you could try and set up a group buy. I know I could use at least 2 and was going to go with the one that KBS just recommended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                          Maybe you could try and set up a group buy. I know I could use at least 2 and was going to go with the one that KBS just recommended.
                          Midway has the medium latch BCMs for $42

Sometimes they post them in lots of 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                            Full time job, part time business owner, 2 Tween-agers into EVERYTHING, Honey Do list that never ends, along with Church and volunteer responsibilities. Good idea, but no thanks. My time is more valuable. Bulk order is fine w/ me.

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                            Midway has the medium latch BCMs for $42

Sometimes they post them in lots of 10
                            Solid copy on all. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Berretta 92-S for $299. Not a 92 fan but that sounds like a great deal!

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...4da15-17903521
                              That is the European model with the mag release on the bottom rear heal of the grip. I have a few of these and like them. Solid 9mm for sure.

SOG is where I have bought from in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X