No announcement yet.

Update on stuff and things.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do it. You also have a long career ahead of you. Talk to lots of other guys and explore all possible options. There are lots of great jobs in the military for smarter hard working guys. I'm glad I did my time and I'm glad I was just a nuke and not a bad ass. Everything I learned is paying off now.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      You can do it. You also have a long career ahead of you. Talk to lots of other guys and explore all possible options. There are lots of great jobs in the military for smarter hard working guys. I'm glad I did my time and I'm glad I was just a nuke and not a bad ass. Everything I learned is paying off now.

True, but this will eat at him the rest of his life if he doesn't make it through...and RIP/RASP is far easier than Ranger School. Even if he makes it through RASP, it will probably be 12-18mos before he gets a slot in Ranger School. Long road, but well worth it in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I were to ever do something else it would either be medical
        Shoot me a pm if you ever become interested in this.
        De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          True, but this will eat at him the rest of his life if he doesn't make it through...and RIP/RASP is far easier than Ranger School. Even if he makes it through RASP, it will probably be 12-18mos before he gets a slot in Ranger School. Long road, but well worth it in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          This.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

You can do it Ben. Plan your work, and work your plan.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Today sucks. Everyone classed up and is currently having fun with the cadre. I have the day off like a piece of shit.

Back to the gym again.

Saw a couple of my buddies this morning. Told em to hang in there and I'll catch you with them before they know it.
              Last edited by Probie; 03-20-2017, 09:59 AM.
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Today sucks. Everyone classed up and is currently having fun with the cadre. I have the day off like a piece of shit.

Back to the gym again.

Saw a couple of my buddies this morning. Told me to hang in there and I'll catch you with them before they know it.
                How many pullups at this point do they expect from you were you able to continue?
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

'That which does not kill us...,' assholeface!
                  And once you overcome, the victory will be even sweeter.

Comment

Back to the gym again.

Saw a couple of my buddies this morning. Told em to hang in there and I'll catch you with them before they know it.
                    I know it's hard. I hated seeing everyone move on when I FUBAR'd my knee in Aircrew school. Keep doing work man. Make those pullups your bitch.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

They called out everyone who got orders to stay continental US today and told them where they were going. Which means either my orders are just slow. Or I'm going to Germany, Italy, or Alaska.

Comment

good luck man, and good job. you've done more than me!

think of all the pussy your gonna try to get!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          think of all the pussy your gonna try to get!
                          Not if he goes to Alaska! Well not until they send him to Kosovo at least.

Comment

No sleep till...

Vicenza.

Orders came across today. Goin to Italy

Comment

Aloha!

Comment

Ugh...good luck getting another chance at Ranger School. Italy is beautiful though...

Comment

Working...
                                X