Xbox 360 game question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 game question...

Dumb question I am sure... but here goes.

My kids scratched up their brand new COD Black Ops II. So bad it won't load on the 360 anymore. One of them said they something on the Xbox about getting a replacement disk for $20 or something. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

I took the disk to a gamestop type place and paid $3 for them to use the professional polisher machine, and that didn't do anything.

Just a shot in the dark... figured I would ask the brain trust.
    GIFSoup

I've never heard of anything like this. I highly doubt it's possible to get a replacement disk unless you buy another new or used copy.

Comment

It's a laser burn, throw it away. Seriously, they probably bumped the Xbox, my daughter bumped mine and did it to a game also.

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
        Dumb question I am sure... but here goes.

My kids scratched up their brand new COD Black Ops II. So bad it won't load on the 360 anymore. One of them said they something on the Xbox about getting a replacement disk for $20 or something. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

I took the disk to a gamestop type place and paid $3 for them to use the professional polisher machine, and that didn't do anything.

Just a shot in the dark... figured I would ask the brain trust.
        Just take it back to wal mart and exchange it.

Comment

Yeah, if you got it at walmart just take it to customer service to return it and say it was too violent or something dumb like that and they'll take it back.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The video store in Mansfield off of Matlock and Turner Warnell will buff DVD's, etc. Perhaps you can find one that offers the same service? I've had this work for a couple of DVD's and blue ray, never tried an XBox game
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              The video store in Mansfield off of Matlock and Turner Warnell will buff DVD's, etc. Perhaps you can find one that offers the same service? I've had this work for a couple of DVD's and blue ray, never tried an XBox game
              Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post

Comment

Damn, mea culpa. I just scanned the first part of the post....
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                X