Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would the place be to look at fair priced....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Have you never built an AR?
    only built m16 a2

building it is not the hard part I just dont know which places to buy the stuff from.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      You'll pay a serious premium, even in these times I can build a rifle for under $600.
      I have a stripped lower but I'm too lazy to search for everything else at a good price. If you can get me everything else I need to complete it for $500 or less, within the next 30 -45 days (in hand), I will give you $100 on top of the parts costs. Sans mags, btw, and I will build it myself. 16" carbine set up with fixed front sight and carry handle.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I have a stripped lower but I'm too lazy to search for everything else at a good price. If you can get me everything else I need to complete it for $500 or less, within the next 30 -45 days (in hand), I will give you $100 on top of the parts costs. Sans mags, btw, and I will build it myself. 16" carbine set up with fixed front sight and carry handle.

I know it's not under $500, but at the FW Gun Show, Model 1 Sales was selling complete kits minus the lower receiver for $610. Completed Upper Assembly was $550. And they had them in stock right there.
        Originally posted by SEB
        ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
          I know it's not under $500, but at the FW Gun Show, Model 1 Sales was selling complete kits minus the lower receiver for $610. Completed Upper Assembly was $550. And they had them in stock right there.
          I actually saw that, and will likely go that route if they are the same at the next show. Still need the LPK and stock / buffer assembly too.

Comment

I'd take that challenge, but due to how everything is going, I would have no idea how long the lead time would be even if the parts were in stock.
            Ded

Comment

I actually saw that, and will likely go that route if they are the same at the next show. Still need the LPK and stock / buffer assembly too.
              Their complete kits for $610 included the LPK'S and stock/buffer assembly. That's the less expensive way to go. LPK'S are going for around $100 and you can a commercial stock/buffer assembly off Amazon for $40.
              Originally posted by SEB
              ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                I'd take that challenge, but due to how everything is going, I would have no idea how long the lead time would be even if the parts were in stock.

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                Their complete kits for $610 included the LPK'S and stock/buffer assembly. That's the less expensive way to go. LPK'S are going for around $100 and you can a commercial stock/buffer assembly off Amazon for $40.
                Cool, I actually did not check pricing because we started at the far side and by the time we made it to their side I was a bit burned out. Plus I wasn't buying, was mainly there so that Leah could fondle as many pistols as possible so she could narrow down what she wants for her carry.

Already have mags ordered, just need to complete this build and start acquiring ammo.

I'll be heading straight there next time.

Comment

im ready to check out some gun shows.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                    I would love to, but I would rather start off with a base model little rig and build off of that. Something similar to the Diamond db15

or maybe like this magpul
                    I have that S&W/Magpul in FDE. I bought it new at Cabelas for $1199 a couple of weeks ago. Pretty nice gun.

Comment

Irving Gun Show this weekend, never been but considering I live 10 minutes away, I will be there.

PSA had their basic build kit available a couple of days ago for $129 Stock, tube, buffer, spring, castle nut and LPK
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        Irving Gun Show this weekend, never been but considering I live 10 minutes away, I will be there.

PSA had their basic build kit available a couple of days ago for $129 Stock, tube, buffer, spring, castle nut and LPK
                        we have one this weekend to check out.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                        X