Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't be a {} about your delayed order...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
    you fucks don't know shit. Back in the day we waited two years on 45WM brass.
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

I'm just ready for pistol sales to return to normal. Everywhere around here is out of everything except overpriced stuff and oddball guns.

Comment

There are those of us who understand what is going on. I ordered a complete upper from Red X on 12/27, and I think my order has passed the 30 business day mark by now, but I still have not called or emailed them. It will ship when it ships; they did not raise their prices to screw people and for that I applaud them. They are getting my business for this very reason. It might be March before it shows up, and that is perfectly fine. I am not going to waste my time or theirs by flooding their inbox.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          On a side note, palmetto state armory just shipped my lower build kit. So pissed they never once told me during the two and a half weeks it took to ship what was going on.

i ordered a classic LPK. they said it would be at least 15 business days before it was shipped, and it did ship after the 15th business day.When i did get it, it was missing parts.I called them (10 minute on hold) and got the replacement parts in about a week. I thought that was very reasonable considering the current political weather. They are working as fast as they can, just be patient. I ordered a ZK22 the day before sandy hook and I am still waiting...no complaints though, just give it a few months things will quiet down.

Comment

Originally posted by nightfly2000 View Post
            i ordered a classic LPK. they said it would be at least 15 business days before it was shipped, and it did ship after the 15th business day.When i did get it, it was missing parts.I called them (10 minute on hold) and got the replacement parts in about a week. I thought that was very reasonable considering the current political weather. They are working as fast as they can, just be patient. I ordered a ZK22 the day before sandy hook and I am still waiting...no complaints though, just give it a few months things will quiet down.
            Oh I totally know to be patient... I was being a sarcastic haha. I was actually surprised it shipped as fast as it did. I've been very fortunate with everything I've ordered so far...nothing has taken more than 15 business days...although I expect one of the BCGs to take longer.

Comment

My order still says" processing " on my account even though it was delivered a 3 weeks ago...sorry, didnt catch the sarcasm...

Comment

Lol.. I got an email from stag today for an order and I couldn't even remember what it was for

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  There are those of us who understand what is going on. I ordered a complete upper from Red X on 12/27, and I think my order has passed the 30 business day mark by now, but I still have not called or emailed them. It will ship when it ships; they did not raise their prices to screw people and for that I applaud them. They are getting my business for this very reason. It might be March before it shows up, and that is perfectly fine. I am not going to waste my time or theirs by flooding their inbox.
                  X2
                  Patience...

Comment

I just ordered from BCM and had a shipping notification in less than 24 hours!
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny1999 View Post
                      Ill stick by what I said in the other thread. I think a month is plenty of time to ship a "in stock" order. As I stated also, it wasnt really the time I was upset with but the lack of communication with the company. Its simply poor customer support.
                      This...

And yes, I posted up my response from RedX in the other thread so people could see the lack of response you can get from them. I played by their rules, and I don't feel like I'm complaining about it but for fuck's sake, 35 BUSINESS days isn't enough to ship an "in stock" item? I know that's bullshit because a few days prior to that order I placed another one and the items were "in stock" and I got them in 2 weeks.

Sorry if you felt like I was complaining on the board, not at all... if I have a complaint I'll take it up with them. I was simply posting up what I heard back from them so others who are waiting on orders could see the answer they should expect. And it shouldn't take multiple emails to be told to fuck off, especially when they don't answer the phone. Pure and simple, I get it, they are fucking busy! BUT... if you say email us after 30 business days on the home page and then I do, don't get an attitude with me like I'm the one annoying you.

Either way, I'm the customer and I believe in customer service... My client's ALWAYS get my best customer service from me, and if they don't they will go elsewhere. I wasn't bitching about the delay, just about the response.
                      Last edited by bird_dog0347; 02-23-2013, 06:42 PM.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

they did not raise their prices to screw people and for that I applaud them. They are getting my business for this very reason.
                        Good Point. Perspective restored.
                        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

wonder what the wait time is for their AR.
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                            Good Point. Perspective restored.
                            This. I ordered tons of shit in late December and early January from various vendors that did not raise their prices (basically finishing 4 builds after the lower group buy that were in various stages). Some of it took 2 months to get here, but I've received everything I ordered except for an LR-308 BCG and a 6.8 BCG. I feel good about not supporting assholes that blew up their prices and in the end I have what I wanted for the right price.
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                            X