No announcement yet.

Sig P290

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do the slides look like they've been sitting out in the desert for 5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      A little long but smooth. I like them like that. Saved a felons life in my old city once. He had shot a guy and when I was trying to remove him from the vehicle he threw it in reverse and started to back up and the car was turning towards me. I was standing next to the drivers door trying to back up. The hammer was coming back when he felt the metal touch him on the back of head, and I told him what was about to happen. He decided it was a good time to stop.
      Funny, but why save a felon?
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Funny, but why save a felon?
        Why not?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

awww, its like a precious little babygun! Does it come with a ratlle and some diapers in the factory box?

Comment

Shot it the other night and it is flawless so far but not a whole lot of rounds. I shot Aguila and some gold dot. It was dark and the muzzle flash was pretty bright. I will get more rounds thru it soon but I ran out daylight again the next night. I was going to put a few hundred rounds thru it. Kick was bearable and I haven't shot it with the extended yet.

Sig VS Bersa

Last edited by kingjason; 02-24-2013, 06:08 PM.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
            X