No announcement yet.

going from iP4 to Galaxy SIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a goddamned phone. Not exactly a lifestyle change. You'll figure it out.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Thanks for talking me off the ledge.... have you considered a career in life coaching?

I realize it's just a goddamn phone. That's why it's in here and not the back porch. That's also why there are several LOL's in this thread.

What exactly made you think, "man, I really need to chime in on this subject" when you clicked the thread title?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Thanks for talking me off the ledge.... have you considered a career in life coaching?

I realize it's just a goddamn phone. That's why it's in here and not the back porch. That's also why there are several LOL's in this thread.

What exactly made you think, "man, I really need to chime in on this subject" when you clicked the thread title?
        im with poopnut, you really need to just set the phone down and reevaluate your life. i mean.....this whole phone thing......its eating you alive!!!!!!!!!111111

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          im with poopnut, you really need to just set the phone down and reevaluate your life. i mean.....this whole phone thing......its eating you alive!!!!!!!!!111111

god bless.
          looks like poopnut found an assistant

Sent from my laptop on my desk

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Trust me, and I fucked with my ip4 a shit ton. Jail broken and modified heavily. Just a learning curve going from one platform to another.
            Ah ok, in that case, the GS3 should be fun for ya!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Another new s3 user here (bought used 32G + 32G micro-SD, kept unlimited data and no-contract).

Might root, looking for a good reason.

Added case and screen protector, feels more solid.

Thing runs FAST, everything. I haven't seen anything run slow on this device for me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

Comment

I wish at times I could root my SIII. but I prefer to have my work email over a rooted phone

Comment

Swift key is way easier for those that fat finger the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ View Post
                      Another new s3 user here (bought used 32G + 32G micro-SD, kept unlimited data and no-contract).

Might root, looking for a good reason.

Added case and screen protector, feels more solid.

Thing runs FAST, everything. I haven't seen anything run slow on this device for me yet.

Wait. So your android device has iPhone buttons? I'm going to assume it didn't ship like that.

<--- confused. If you wanted it to look/act like an iPhone, why not buy one?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Wait. So your android device has iPhone buttons? I'm going to assume it didn't ship like that.

<--- confused. If you wanted it to look/act like an iPhone, why not buy one?
                        cause they suck dick

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          cause they suck dick
                          Tell me more, I enjoy having my dick sucked...

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Tell me more, I enjoy having my dick sucked...
                            evidently from events earlier, it costs him, so it's gonna cost you too!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              evidently from events earlier, it costs him, so it's gonna cost you too!
                              I've never paid to have my dick sucked. Is there an additional data package charge? Possibly "date package" charge?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                I've never paid to have my dick sucked. Is there an additional data package charge? Possibly "date package" charge?
                                Service package charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X