Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
    My latest CL score... Needs a few things but my best yet.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    All this trash talk and I can't brag about how I paid $1500 for it

Comment

• Gotta quote my post around here to stoke my ego

Anyone for tips for stripping plastidip off wheels? They did a shitty job and the freezing weather is making it hard as hell. Wd40 didn't do shit

Comment

• Solid brag! What all does it need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I agreed to your March 12th date, idiot. You just have to give the money to Matt.

But of course, the loud mouth troll all of a sudden "doesn't want to ruin this thread" once he gets called the fuck out. You ruin every other thread on this website with your bullshit though.

Give me your wife's number, I will call her and ask her if you can race, Barbara. LMAO!
          Barbara? Really!?!
          The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Gotta quote my post around here to stoke my ego

Anyone for tips for stripping plastidip off wheels? They did a shitty job and the freezing weather is making it hard as hell. Wd40 didn't do shit
            blast and powder coat. sorry that guy took the thread there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
              Naynizzle might be right. That shit is a mother fucking bitch to get off. I should have listened when I was told not to dip my wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Solid brag! What all does it need?
                Needs nothing...has new tires, brakes, nav headunit, etc

Driver's seat has the tear in the leather, a few dash plastic bezels Will get painted, the hood could use painted but definitely not needed

Comment

Not going to spend the money on powdercoat, just doesn't make sense. I might blast and spray them myself

Comment

• whats the story, why was it so cheap? i mean what is that a $6000 truck on a good day? i'm not really sure, i'd drive it til the wheels fell of though.

Comment

• Old gal sold it cuz get grandson was misbehaving. She apparently got it on the cheap from family. It's worth $7 pretty easily up here. Getting rust free trucks is difficult. I could hold out and get 8 if I fixed all the small shit.

Going to put some nice seat covers on... Try and find done that fit really well

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                        Didn't you build that Tbird for your sister?
                        I did.
                        Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        I had some interest in that car a few years back, but it seems whoever was selling was asking crazy money. Whats the story on it ? I'm still looking for an 83-86 for a project.
                        It's a V8/auto car. My plan was to gut it and go racing, but my dad asked if we could go halves and give it to my sister for her 16th birthday. That thing had all kinds of weird, random problems. We eventually put an engine in it (still CFI) but it always had nagging issues. The dude swears he's never had any problems with it.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Does that car have a 302 in it? I need a damn turbo coupe!
                        I'm pretty sure if you waved a grand in front of that dude's face it would be yours! And you would never live down the Flamer nickname.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          I had some interest in that car a few years back, but it seems whoever was selling was asking crazy money. Whats the story on it ? I'm still looking for an 83-86 for a project.
                          My mom is looking to sell that 30th anniversary that you sold to me. She would probably take $1500 for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                            The blue one?
                            Yeah.

Comment

Old gal sold it cuz get grandson was misbehaving. She apparently got it on the cheap from family. It's worth $7 pretty easily up here. Getting rust free trucks is difficult. I could hold out and get 8 if I fixed all the small shit.

Going to put some nice seat covers on... Try and find done that fit really well
                              I can't see on my phone but is that a 4wl?

I've got a 2002 fx4 lariat supercrew with only 135k on it. Curious what they bring. Time for a mid/large SUV.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

They also make a spray that they sell on dipyourcar.com that removes it.

Comment

Working...
                                X