tactical solutions mag release for 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tactical solutions mag release for 10/22

Just wanted to make sure and hear opinions - but i want to pick up the tactical solutions mag release for my takedown 10/22. Can anyone attest to their quality or worth? Also want to make sure it'll actually work on my td as its not the traditional 10/22

yeah it will work. The take down just has a different v-block and barrel, other than that, they are the same. as far as quality, its excellent. Since i try and hammer a dime into a quarter (being thrifty) i have gone with the ebay specials in the past (not recommended bc its sub-par aluminum) . there is a difference in the finish as well....just my experience. i would recommend Tactical solutions...

Comment

tac sol is usually good quality well liked stuff. i want a takedown bad for some reason. may have to sell off one 10/22 for a TD 10/22

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Awesome, going to grab 5 more mags and a small scope and call this one done. Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          tac sol is usually good quality well liked stuff. i want a takedown bad for some reason. may have to sell off one 10/22 for a TD 10/22

god bless.
          If you've got one with a metal trigger group, I'll take it off your hands.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just get the whole VQ trigger group. Worth the money.

Comment

got it today, quick install and huge improvement.

Comment

Working...
              X