Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't be a {} about your delayed order...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be a {} about your delayed order...

I feel like I'm hearing the complaining all over the damn place from the same type of mouth breathers.

1) No company in the world is set up to handle the increase in sales that firearm manufacturers have seen.

2) they are getting thousands of calls and emails from the same Whiney people, don't expect politeness after a few months of that crap. You're lucky to even have an answer.

3) if you really need it, pay the premium...otherwise you should already have purchased it long ago.

4) most of these stores get their products from a limited number of suppliers. They're all hurting.

5) in stock doesn't mean on the dock with your address on it waiting to ship. When a small shop has a 10K order backlog, all sorts of bottle necks can occurr.

Feel free to add another 10 million reasons to chill the f*** out.

Amen brother
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

agree
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yup, it's a sucky situation all around. I even hear that some manufacturers are straight running out of material to make the various parts.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hell people can't figure out their own personal finances... They probably don't understand basic supply and demand.

Comment

Have you tried vaping?

Comment

I got no problem waiting longer than normal for product right now . The problem I do have though is lack of customer service . You know they are all making a killing right now so it would not hurt them to hire some low pay customer service people just to return emails and calls about orders placed .

Comment

I just keep calling. If they have it, cool. If not, I'll call tomorrow.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Haha, funny you posted this.

Waiting on an order from Red X Arms right now and getting a little frustrated, not so much with the delay, but the lack of communication. I know they are busy, and I know I'm the 835924th e-mail they got asking the same question, but the lack of response is not helping.

I don't need anything urgently, so I am just trying to forget about it. I am trusting that they will work themselves out of this rut and get back to what I have heard they once were as far as customer service goes.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Y'all want them to hire someone specifically to answer the same call and the same email from thousands of people a day?

I can tell you they have brought on extra help to get the products out, which is all you should care about. Every reaource these places have is going to fulfilling orders.

Some of y'all sound a little too sensitive about this wanting communication shit. Go get your nails done and just be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      I can tell you they have brought on extra help to get the products out, which is all you should care about.
                      I wish Red X, or on of the smaller companies were local where I could "moonlight" building guns and shipping orders. Seems like it might be fun to work for a gun maker/builder/seller.
                      Last edited by slow06; 02-22-2013, 01:44 PM.
                      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

So you started a thread to complain about people complaining? Seems redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          So you started a thread to complain about people complaining? Seems redundant.
                          I'd like to complain about your post complaining about OP's complaining post about other people complaining!
                          WRX

Comment

But I placed my order the day before yesterday and I still haen't gotten mah shit!!!!!!1

MAD!!!!!!!!
                            Ded

Comment

meh, then these places should quit taking orders if they cant handle the business and definitely quit taking people's cash so they dont have to answer to them then. There are quite a few companies out there that seem to be managing perfectly with great customer service.

(just playing devils advocate and taking the other side)
                              2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Working...
                              X