Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't be a {} about your delayed order...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    So you started a thread to complain about people complaining? Seems redundant.
    I have been exceptionally intolerant of other peoples stupidity and a little cranky so I guess I'm busted???

Originally posted by spederman View Post
    meh, then these places should quit taking orders if they cant handle the business and definitely quit taking people's cash so they dont have to answer to them then. There are quite a few companies out there that seem to be managing perfectly with great customer service.

(just playing devils advocate and taking the other side)
    Yeah...because not taking orders of parts you have in stock wont piss those same Nancy's off either.

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
      Haha, funny you posted this.

Waiting on an order from Red X Arms right now and getting a little frustrated, not so much with the delay, but the lack of communication. I know they are busy, and I know I'm the 835924th e-mail they got asking the same question, but the lack of response is not helping.
      FWIW, I'm waiting on a barrel from Red X. But I have ordered in the past from them (pre craze) and they were the worst company that I've dealt with as far as communication, but rest assured I did finally get my shit. So, the way I look at it, is I am forgetting that I ordered it, won't nag them, and will be pleasantly surprised when I do get it.

Also, incase someone is wondering about getting something from a company quick. I ordered a mag tube extension from Nordic components on Sunday, and it got here Yesterday! As far as todays timelines go with suppliers, I feel that is SUPER fast.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

What did that mag tube extension go on and how do you like it?

Comment

I called DSA arms today to ask if they really had their stripped uppers in stock and the girl said yes, if you order today you should have it by next week. Hoping its true. Redx on the other hand I ordered my stripped upper form them. If i haven't heard anything before i get the DSA one i'm gonna cancel.

Comment

Ill stick by what I said in the other thread. I think a month is plenty of time to ship a "in stock" order. As I stated also, it wasnt really the time I was upset with but the lack of communication with the company. Its simply poor customer support.

Comment

Originally posted by spederman View Post
              meh, then these places should quit taking orders if they cant handle the business and definitely quit taking people's cash so they dont have to answer to them then. There are quite a few companies out there that seem to be managing perfectly with great customer service.

(just playing devils advocate and taking the other side)

AMEN!!!

This is why I hate online shopping/ordering. If I am going to spend my hard earned money, then I want my stuff when I give you the money. Plain and simple.

I bet theses business' don't just send out items before they get paid for them. And if they did, I bet they would be hounding the customer for their money ASAP and would expect to talk to the person that owed them money. So why would they expect it to be any different when a customer, which is why they are in business to begin with, sends them money for a product or service and expects to receive that product at time of payment.
              Originally posted by SEB
              ,,, You are just faster then me.

DOS LOCOS RACING

JUSTTHEDRIVER is my HERO! .000 Reaction Time 11/12/06

Comment

It was like this around fall in 2008, people waiting and waiting.... everyone was like "it will be years before the market will return to normal" ....7 months later, surplus on pretty much everything. Just relax, the scare is over, let the factories catch up and i guarantee a year from now all of this will be a distant memory.

Comment

Originally posted by 93WHITELXCOUPE View Post
                  AMEN!!!

This is why I hate online shopping/ordering. If I am going to spend my hard earned money, then I want my stuff when I give you the money. Plain and simple.

I bet theses business' don't just send out items before they get paid for them. And if they did, I bet they would be hounding the customer for their money ASAP and would expect to talk to the person that owed them money. So why would they expect it to be any different when a customer, which is why they are in business to begin with, sends them money for a product or service and expects to receive that product at time of payment.
                  Because they have what you want. Supply and demand...read about it. If you can't wait then pay triple at a gun show...otherwise don't be a moron about things.

Comment

[QUOTE=Ruffdaddy;984580]I have been exceptionally intolerant of other peoples stupidity and a little cranky so I guess I'm busted???=QUOTE]

It's because of all the AWB politics; it is all very irritating.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      What did that mag tube extension go on and how do you like it?
                      Went on my FNH SLP MK1 12 ga. I op tested it today, and it worked great. It'll be nice to have a tube with a little more capacity. Now I'm 10 + 1 instead of 8 + 1.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Y'all want them to hire someone specifically to answer the same call and the same email from thousands of people a day?

I can tell you they have brought on extra help to get the products out, which is all you should care about. Every reaource these places have is going to fulfilling orders.

Some of y'all sound a little too sensitive about this wanting communication shit. Go get your nails done and just be patient.
                        lol, dont start that shit! You were on here within the last month(give or take a few) complaining that you couldnt find any ammo!
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          lol, dont start that shit! You were on here within the last month(give or take a few) complaining that you couldnt find any ammo!
                          I was bitching about the assholes buying hundreds of magazines and boxes of ammo off the shelf just to gouge other consumers you micro p33n.

Comment

I was bitching about the assholes buying hundreds of magazines and boxes of ammo off the shelf just to gouge other consumers you micro p33n.
                            hehehehehe......im just sayin....

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

you fucks don't know shit. Back in the day we waited two years on 45WM brass.

Comment

On a side note, palmetto state armory just shipped my lower build kit. So pissed they never once told me during the two and a half weeks it took to ship what was going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X