Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Not a firearm but cheap good camo:

I have a few of these and they look new. Great for shooting/hunting/getting dirty. Rip the German flags right off if you want to.
    Secret Nazi is not so secret.

Comment

• Lol, probably looked bad when CJ, Randy, and myself were shooting my Dad's nazi gun the other day.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• LOVE their attitude!!

Some states such as NY and NJ amongst others have laws limiting the civilian use of a 6pos stock due to the overwhelming lethality this feature causes rifles to have.(Sarcasm)
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• more AK pistols on sale!

Yugo M92 PAP AK47 Pistol w/ 5 mags $399.99

Beautiful 7.62x39 caliber semi-auto AK Pistol built in the famous Zastava Arms factory.Comes complete with 30 round magazine. Mags may vary in type due to availability.  Flip type dual rear site and additional flip up front sight that converts from traditional v-notch to 3-dot. Hinged receiver cover for easy access to internals and automatically lines up to lock back into place.

I'm soooo tempted. Any FFL recommendations in fort worth? My usual benbrook pawnshop is no more i think
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
            more AK pistols on sale!

Beautiful 7.62x39 caliber semi-auto AK Pistol built in the famous Zastava Arms factory.Comes complete with 30 round magazine. Mags may vary in type due to availability.  Flip type dual rear site and additional flip up front sight that converts from traditional v-notch to 3-dot. Hinged receiver cover for easy access to internals and automatically lines up to lock back into place.

I'm soooo tempted. Any FFL recommendations in fort worth? My usual benbrook pawnshop is no more i think
            Thats a great price, but I wonder how easy/hard it would be to add a stock to this? I read that certain pistols are harder to convert to SBR's than others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
              more AK pistols on sale!

PM phaux. He's in Arlington, and he's a board advertiser. There's also likeitfast55. If it needed the receiver to be welded or refabricated to take a stock after you sbr it, phaux would still be a good guy to go to. He has all the AK tooling, and he's a professional welder.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Meh, went ahead and bought it. Worst case I sell it if I don't like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  Thats a great price, but I wonder how easy/hard it would be to add a stock to this? I read that certain pistols are harder to convert to SBR's than others.
                  It depends on the stock. Some you have to replace the rear trunion, some you modify or drill / tap holes, and I think there is even one that attaches at the pistol grip. Recently imported m92s also have the serial moved to a more convenient place for sbrs'

If you want a fairly simple sbr project both atlantic firearms and cnc warrior have carbines that you just have to remove the barrel extension to sbr once you get a stamp. I like the look of the cnc warrior myself and they will allow you several choices of stock.

Jon

Comment

• Well those are about 4x as much as this M92. I like the fact the one I just ordered has last round BHO, FIVE mags, Krink style sights and a hinged dust cover.

Plus I think I will go fixed stock. Le Sexy:

Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 01-16-2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Well those are about 4x as much as this M92. I like the fact the one I just ordered has last round BHO, FIVE mags, Krink style sights and a hinged dust cover.

Plus I think I will go fixed stock. Le Sexy:

The BHO mags are nice except once you pull the mag to change the bolt closes again, but at least you get a positive indicator on empty. Hopefully you get 5 of those instead of 2 plus 3 tapcos. The notched safety is great too if you ever have to fish out a stuck case.

That is exactly what I want if I ever get my NFA shit together. Requires rear trunion replacement though. So keep tools and labor in mind when thinking about cost. The cnc gun is 650 and is an already modified version of the m92 you just ordered. What would it cost to have a smith replace the trunion and refinish to match if can't do it yourself? I don't actually know since I was only looking at the DIY route, minus refinish, but I would bet it eats up most of the difference.

Might be tons of fun to do at the ak party though if you had all the parts by then.

These are the two images that got me looking at an sbr ak

Jon

Comment

• There are a few how-to's out there. Yes, I have to dremel the old weld marks, punch the old trunion out, install new one (hopefully lining up to the original trunion holes) but if not I drill new holes.

The only part where I have to send it out is having a welder fill in the old holes...shouldn't be too shabby.

The side folding stocks are too expensive and too complicated for a simple brained person like me.

I actually have the Ultimak rail on my AK-74 like in your first photo. I might transfer it to my SBR once it is done.

Comment

• D752B Decelerator Pad Reg. $39.95 Closeouts $9.95 for green color

Comment

• Ruger SR1911 CenterFire Pistol 45 ACP 8rd 5in Stainless - $629.99 + Free Shipping
                            KY Gun Co is your one-stop online shop with the lowest prices for firearms, ammunition, accessories, parts, and outdoor essentials. We ship fast and easy around the country from our home locations in Kentucky, and are always ready to help.

Comment

• 16" Midlength upper from PSA. It was $319 a few days ago, now has dropped in price again to $279. I have this upper, and it is damn nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X