No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a similar turbo setup as you, and ended up switching to a fbody balancer, and WP; then went with the CBR performance alt relocation bracket on passenger side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Ran into a snag. I was going to run a dirty dingo style idler relocator. Right in the way of the downpipe. Fml
      Flip turbo 180 and run DP to fender
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Got the hotside done besides downpipe. Waiting on the ups truck for more tubing. My wastegate placement isn't what I wanted but it should work fine.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like you have done this before. Looks good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• shifter is in and so is throttle cable. Was able to make noises and push peddles and shit.

Just about to wrap it up for the year. Out of money for a while and back in to part hoarding. I can still do little stuff like blasting the headers and coating them, and the wiring for the shifter. I need to figure out how to wire the trans brake as well. Id like to make something fo where the radio went. They hacked it out to put in a modern cd player. Ive got some plugs hanging down that need plugged in and tucked back up.

Comment

• Not much happening lately. Got some fuel system shit etc. Plan on buying ecu this month's.

Put the lights back in and cleaned all the dust off.

Comment

• Damn that's clean as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                    Damn that's clean as fuck
                    I keep telling my wife that. She says it's ugly etc. I told her just wait until we go to the track with it and see people's reactions. I think she will appreciate the work I've done then.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looking good man!

Comment

• Forward progress. Looks like it's coming along.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I need a driveshaft, fuel lines, convertor,flexplate, battery box, new shortblock, and it should fire.

Comment

• Ecu harness installed and firewall drilled.

Now should I just go ahead and rip the heater box out? I wanted to keep it but mounting all this shit under there it is tight.

Comment

Working...
                                X