My faith in humanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    I hope you bought them a nice steak dinner!
    These guys are super humble and are trying to refuse me doing anything for them. Had to twist the guys arm to get him to agree to give me his address. I think I am going to get them both a nice bass rod, and send them both a canvas print of photos I took on the river.

I am already working on the Pelican angle, it would be an excellent advertisement and testimonial for them! Maybe get some cases out of it. The last couple days have been crazy but I am just so thankful to have my cameras back. I had basically come to the decision to hang it up (photography) for a while as I just cant afford another camera right now so this is pretty amazing.

Comment

Amazing

Comment

This makes for a better read than mobs in ghetto area across the country. I like the shout out to Pelican too. They are badass!

Comment

Congadulations! That is awesome. Makes the whole story worthwhile.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's awesome! Keep the faith!

Though, I've found that people out "in the sticks" are by and large more helpful. If you had lost that in the city, IMO, it'd been gone.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That's really cool.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

That's a feel good story right there.

Now you need to take the first picture before the trip, second pic after the rescue and that one. It will be the ultimate, we are happy going kayaking, YAY! To, we almost died, now resuced and then we found our stuff, YAY!!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

fucking white people.

Comment

Seriously you should call your local news station. Either whichever one you like best or who has the hottest reporter, whatever criteria you want to use. This kind of story would absolutely blow up reddit.

Feel good stories are kind of slow these days, you'll get some publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      Seriously you should call your local news station. Either whichever one you like best or who has the hottest reporter, whatever criteria you want to use. This kind of story would absolutely blow up reddit.

True, or Yahoo. They post shit like that often.

That is awesome to hear, glad it was returned!

Check and see if they used it to take pictures of their junk first, you might be surprised when viewing the images on the memory cards!

Comment

Thats awesome!!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post

That's not a bad idea, I really dont use reddit but know what it's capable of. Would be nice to see this good deed applauded. hmmmm

Comment

Glad to see it was returned!
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

That is awesome!!!

Comment

What a great ending.... NOW POST PICS !!!

Glad you got your stuff back!!

Hector

Comment

Working...
                                X