Osiris new dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osiris new dawn

Anyone playing this? It's a sci-fi survival game where you can fly to other planets and set up bases and shit. Pretty fun so far, but it's still underdevelopment. Lots of content with lots of weird aliens that get even more weird and more aggressive at night. We've got a private server going if anyone is interested. I think it's $20 on steam.

I'm going to give it a shot once its released. Fully developed, that is. I know they're calling alphas and betas "release" for some dumb reason. I don't like to play anything that isn't finished. I find you miss out on too much. Like a polished game, and many features that were added in later. But you've already played the bulk of it, and a few features and a bit of polish just isn't enough to make you want to go back and do the whole thing again. And you end up just missing out on a better experience. So I always wait until the actual release.

Right now I'm playing that new Warhammer Spacehulk game. Its pretty darn good imo
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      I'm going to give it a shot once its released. Fully developed, that is. I know they're calling alphas and betas "release" for some dumb reason.

Right now I'm playing that new Warhammer Spacehulk game. Its pretty darn good imo
      I've had a few early release games that I abandoned because they would patch and wipe almost weekly. This one is update weekly, but they avoid wiping. They released almost double the original content, and another planet a week or so ago, and did not wipe the servers.

I really like how the game starts because you crashed landed on a planet ( or moon ) and have next to nothing to get going. You can eventually build a warthog type vehicle with a turret and even a damn mech.

Right now the only class available is the scientist, but it's still pretty fun.

Comment

I also enjoyed planetbase. Its pretty unforgiving though.

WH

Comment

There is also this one, but I don't think I'll play it. Not a huge fan of the art style.

WH

Comment

I might give planetbase a try. Is it on steam?

Comment

i immediately thought of Luis...

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I might give planetbase a try. Is it on steam?

Not real sure, I kind of boycotted steam several years ago.
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  i immediately thought of Luis...

god bless.
                  My bad, homie.

Comment

Working...
                  X