No announcement yet.

No Ronda Rousey thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looked like dogshit weighing in and got the dog shit beat out of her ego in the fight. The other chick was all in and her body language showed it, Rousy was as the memes state, like Apolo vs the Russian. Embarrassingly beat down due to overconfidence and lack of want. She got paid nonetheless, I remember reports stating she was suicidal after the last loss, I hope that isn't the case this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      I remember reports stating she was suicidal after the last loss, I hope that isn't the case this time.
      I'll add her to the dead pool for 2017...

Comment

We had a rousey thread but everybody mad cause I won last night so they deleted it.

Comment

I wasn't mad. It was a win win for me. I fucking hate Bama. I'm glad they lost.
          But, I made $1000 on another bet against a friend who is a Bama fan. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Didn't say you were mad whoever deleted the thread is. I made a lil on the game did really well betting 2H +3 Clemson

Comment

What's the over/under he deleted his own thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                Didn't say you were mad whoever deleted the thread is. I made a lil on the game did really well betting 2H +3 Clemson

You said everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X