Comment

Nice, congrats

Comment

Grats man!

David

Comment

Good luck man!

Comment

Congratulations. Good luck and remember your PLF.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Holy shit. These cadre go full hooah
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Congrats dude!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Welcome to the world of men!
                  Let is know when you lock up your five jump chump status.

Comment

Passed pt test this morning. I was worried just because of the stories. Grader fucked with me a little bit but all is well. 34 ft towers today
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Passed pt test this morning. I was worried just because of the stories. Grader fucked with me a little bit but all is well. 34 ft towers today
                      If they are fucking around with you, they like you. Get used to it.

Comment

zim zam goddamn airborne infantry, assholeface?

Comment

Don't forget to clench when you jump. If they hear your sphincter whistling, they'll fail you.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            If they are fucking around with you, they like you. Get used to it.
                            Nah, it was a completely random grader. I knocked out 35 took a rest. Asked what I was at. "26". Knock out 10 more, small break. "29". So 13 left, start knocking out another 10. "32". I was pretty pissed. I'm still going though. Announcer man calls 10 seconds, grader tells me to knock out 2 more and get up

Comment

That's normal. Hell I remember in boot camp just having to do ten pushups.... 1,2, 3, 4, 1,1, 1, 1...... 2, 3, 4, 5..... 1, 1, 1..... same Ole same ole

Comment

Towers went well today though. Got some "Airborne kisses" from the risers haha. Pretty fun and laid back. We got off at 1430, gonna do some laundry, hit the gym, get chow, and probably rack out by 1900 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X