screw build parties, I need a gun cleaning party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screw build parties, I need a gun cleaning party

I absolutely hate cleaning guns, call me irresponsible, but I just never seem to find the time to clean my guns. Am I the only one that has the affliction? Thinking about having a little get together to clean shit and gossip. I have more than enough cleaning supplies.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I should be in town in time for the next one, but I'm down.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Ill be in town all next week man, we should get together.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Ill be in town all next week man, we should get together.
        First and foremost weapons must be thoroughly dirtied.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I just cleaned 5 of mine. I just got around to cleaning them from shooting acouple of weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
            I just cleaned 5 of mine. I just got around to cleaning them from shooting acouple of weeks ago.
            I have 19 weapons that need to be cleaned. It's kind of gotten out of hand.

Comment

Lol that's why I only take afew out at a time. I'd hate to have to clean anymore than that at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                GOOD LORD!

I can definitely help you out with that. I am a gun cleaning fool, the first thing I do when I get home from shooting is bust out my cleaning stuff and get to it. I find it relaxing I guess.

But yeah, we need to dirty some up as well. I really want to give this new lage upper a thorough whirl. I think I finally got it tuned right and got some correct mags for it.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I am glad I am not the only one. I feel like a bad Marine. None of the guns that I shot back at the river in August were cleaned afterwards. I will take care of them in a month.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I am glad I am not the only one. I feel like a bad Marine. None of the guns that I shot back at the river in August were cleaned afterwards. I will take care of them in a month.
                    Usually they only get cleaned just before I go shoot them, and get them dirty again.

I just mentioned to my wife about a gun cleaning party and she laughed hysterically at me and I came back into the gun room.

Comment

You need to clean my junk.
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I don't mind cleaning... I just don't know how to properly do it. I think a cleaning party is a great idea for people to pass on tips.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                          You need to clean my junk.
                          No need, you would have to get them dirty first.

Comment

No need, you would have to get them dirty first.
                            Ive never cleaned the pt111
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I'm in if the date doesn't conflict!
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X