• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Dory

Coulda swore there was already a thread on this

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Looking forward to it.

I wonder if my Son will sit through a movie in the theater yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Looking forward to it.

I wonder if my Son will sit through a movie in the theater yet?
      Been wondering the same thing here. Mine is 4 and has a 30 minute attentions span most days. I want to take him to his 1st movie but I just don't know if he is ready.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Mine is 2 and can sit still for one movie, in his room. Frozen.
        All the others will have him playing in no time.

Comment

my daughter will sit through a movie, no problem, and has for a couple years. My son can't sit still long enough to take a shit.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My daughter is 9. Took her to her first movie when she was about 3. It's become a regular thing for us and is very enjoyable

Comment

We took the kids (boy-9, girl-16) to see it last Friday in Burleson. We did it in 3D. It was a fun movie, along the lines of Nemo, but not as good as the original. I did like Hank though. He had a great part to play later in the movie. And if you listen closely, you can almost hear him complaining about his wife and kids.

Comment

Took our 2 1/2 yr old to her first movie. She got really worried right before dory finally found mom and dad. Emotionally it was hard on her. She liked it though. Hank made the movie.

Comment

Working...
                X