No announcement yet.

"Strange" Eating Habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.) when eating pancakes, I drill a hole out of the center with a fork and pour the syrup in that way.

2.)if i eat any type of sandwhich i must cut it in half so i can eat from the middle to the outter edge.

3.) I do not like to make small talk when I am eating...save the talking for later.

4.) sometimes i will mix all my food together and eat it as one thing....for example other night I had chicken, corn, and mashed taters....I cut the chicken into bite sizes and mix with corn and used the taters as the binder to hold it all together.

5.) all sandwhichs must have miracle whip, no mayo....miracle whip rulez all.

6.) sometimes for breakfast i will have eggs, waffles(frozen, Kroger brand)...I will put the eggs between two pieces of waffle(no syrup here), top with a slice of cheese and eat it like a sandwhich.

7.) i can not be around people during feeding that make abnormally loud noises while they eat...

8.) to this day i wont eat anything off of a bone...stems from a traumatic childhood experience with bones in a fish fillet.

9.) if watching tv while eating, i have to actually be watching a show...I can not eat during commercials.

...I think that is about all i can think of for now.
    sigpic

Comment

i have mustard with my american fries or pizza. i only eat ketchup with fries when mustard is not available. and i don't eat pizza without mustard.

i don't do buffets. no exceptions, unless it's the last source of food on earth.

i stop eating when a commercial comes on during a show. stop to fast forward, then resume eating.

i remove the bread crust when i eat pb&j sandwiches.

i put pepper on almost everything i eat, including vegetables.

when at chilis, i order their hot sauce specifically to dip my fries into, along with mustard.

i go through a jar of olives about every 3 to 4 days.

at a restaurant, i will ruin a server's day if my silverware is not clean by my standards. no soap spots.

i have a cousin that will not eat cake and ice cream on the same plate. she will only eat it if the cake and ice cream are on separate plates. no exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
        i have a cousin that will not eat cake and ice cream on the same plate. she will only eat it if the cake and ice cream are on separate plates. no exceptions.
        what if it's ice cream cake?

and why does your cousin get 2 desserts?
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

How old is cousin?
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
            at a restaurant, i will ruin a server's day if my silverware is not clean by my standards. no soap spots.
            Why the fuck is it a servers fault... 9 times out of 10 they don't know if they personally rolled the set handed to you... or someone else is paid to roll the silverware anyways...just take the sorry, a new set and be done with it. Just saying... kinda vindictive to ruin someones day over something trival.

Comment

I eat all my food cold except my oatmeal.

Comment

Almost forgot I like my pussy warm too!

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                  Almost forgot I like my pussy warm too!
                  Cracking open a cold one is awesome from time to time. That's why I volunteer at a nursing home every other week.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                  X