Sooooooo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Oh thank God we can still abort babies after they are 20 weeks in the womb. It was important to have that ability.
    That's not the real issue with the bill. The real issue is that it would make abortion almost impossible, even in cases of rape and maternal safety. It would even make non-surgical abortion difficult to obtain. Even in cases of rape, incest, or molestation.

Comment

The broads getting abortions will typically vote democrat. I'm surprised the republicans aren't the biggest advocates of any term abortion + payouts for minority abortions.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
        As a Texas republican, I am very embarrassed that this bill was even started. Republicans really know how to run voters off. WTF?! I am glad that Sen. Davis had the guts to do what she did.
        I have never understood the republican stance on abortion. IMO, with each unwanted pregnancy that comes to term, another dem voter/system milker is born. Why build your political opponents base? Abort early, abort often.

<---Has never, ever voted for a dem (well...unless you count McCain but that is the GOP's fault).

Excellent post.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          That's not the real issue with the bill. The real issue is that it would make abortion almost impossible, even in cases of rape and maternal safety. It would even make non-surgical abortion difficult to obtain. Even in cases of rape, incest, or molestation.
          And how would it achieve those goals?
          sigpic

Comment

I completely agree with the "Reps" in this thread.

I'm not a supporter of abortions, but having the Republicans tied to an anti-abortion stance is a turnoff for me.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

It should be a double edge sword...if we are allowed to kill a baby without giving it a fuck chance to survive - then we should be allowed to kill a fuckup to society without a trial/judge/jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                By completely taking away the access to the procedure. It would limit the surgical procedure to 5 sites statewide. Many "maternal health" abortions are performed surgically.

Comment

By completely taking away the access to the procedure. It would limit the surgical procedure to 5 sites statewide. Many "maternal health" abortions are performed surgically.
                  Surgically? By Dr. Martens?

Comment

How would result in the closing of all buy 5 places?
                    What criteria would all of those places not be able to meet?

I've ignored the bill because i could give a shit less, and also don't think that someone who wasn't raped, may die during birth, child found to be genetically deformed in the womb, or no attempt at any type of conception prevention was used should be allowed to have one anyways.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've ignored the bill because i could give a shit less, and also don't think that someone who wasn't raped, may die during birth, child found to be genetically deformed in the womb, or no attempt at any type of conception prevention was used should be allowed to have one anyways.
                      Read the thread and it will answer all your questions.

Comment

and I dont think that is your decision to make.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

"It's the economy, Stupid."

This is idiotic as all get out.

Dems want to legislate your money, Republicans want to legislate your body.

Comment

By limiting the manner in which patients can receive abortion, and in what setting. Every abortion doesn't need to be surgical.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

All pro-abortionists have never had one. All who have had one have regretted it sooner or later.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                                and I dont think that is your decision to make.
                                I believe that the father should be able to make the decision as well as the mother. It takes two people to (naturally) conceive a child, if the mother can decide to kill a child, the father should be able to force her to have one.

Pro-choice suddenly becomes a real bitch to women when you make it fair to both parents.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X