Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Cool beans bro.
    I don't understand why you're worried about this. Here I thought you'd be more concerned with walrus lesbians that steal girlfriends. It seems to me that's a bigger problem for you. You should call your state rep about that shit.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I don't understand why you're worried about this. Here I thought you'd be more concerned with walrus lesbians that steal girlfriends. It seems to me that's a bigger problem for you. You should call your state rep about that shit.
      The burn would be bad, if any of that was accurate representation of the situation. I stole her from the walrus, but it turned out she was psycho anyways.

I think people are missing that i support abortion, I just don't like how only one person has one say in the entire matter, and the male is left with absolutely no power at all.

If the guy wants abortion, but the woman doesn't, he's fucked for 18 years of child support. If the woman wants one, but the guy doesn't, he's fucked out of a child he'd want to raise.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Being that an embryo can't make decisions, then yes, she gets the say of all 3. Also, an embryo is not a life. It is her body, which means you have no say. Even if she was your wife, you have no say. It is the way it is. Now, don't be an idiot.
      I like how you've learned to measure where life starts. You should write a paper.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
        Was going mostly off of what a few friends in the medical community brought up while talking about it. Honestly I could care less if someone wants to abort a child that I would have to pay to raise.
        You should read the whole bill. The entirety of the part of the bill dealing with "closet abortions" is as follows:

SECTION 4. Section 245.010(a), Health and Safety Code, is amended to read as follows:
        (a) The rules must contain minimum standards to protect the health and safety of a patient of an abortion facility and must contain provisions requiring compliance with the requirements of Subchapter B, Chapter 171. On and after September 1, 2014, the minimum standards for an abortion facility must be equivalent to the minimum standards adopted under Section 243.010 for ambulatory surgical centers.

What they're saying here is it has to be performed in a building that has an ER.

Here's the whole bill. http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodo...f/SB00005I.pdf

Comment

The burn would be bad, if any of that was accurate representation of the situation. I stole her from the walrus, but it turned out she was psycho anyways.
          Fair enough. I'm just taking a cheap shot.

I think people are missing that i support abortion, I just don't like how only one person has one say in the entire matter, and the male is left with absolutely no power at all.

If the guy wants abortion, but the woman doesn't, he's fucked for 18 years of child support. If the woman wants one, but the guy doesn't, he's fucked out of a child he'd want to raise.
          Properly, a guy can sign away his rights, if he wants. He doesn't have to pay child support.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I am in the middle on the whole deal. I just have a real problem with some doctor delivering what is essentially a full term baby and then cutting its spinal cord with a pair of scissors like you would do with a hog or some other animal you don't want. I'm damn near a sociopath when it comes to hurting people i don't like and that shit is really disturbing to me.

At the same time the state shouldn't be able to tell someone what to do with their body.

There is a middle ground in there somewhere but pro-death people are like second amendment people when it comes to bending on this issue. Of course abortion isn't in the Bill of Rights.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              You should read the whole bill. The entirety of the part of the bill dealing with "closet abortions" is as follows:

SECTION 4. Section 245.010(a), Health and Safety Code, is amended to read as follows:
              (a) The rules must contain minimum standards to protect the health and safety of a patient of an abortion facility and must contain provisions requiring compliance with the requirements of Subchapter B, Chapter 171. On and after September 1, 2014, the minimum standards for an abortion facility must be equivalent to the minimum standards adopted under Section 243.010 for ambulatory surgical centers.

What they're saying here is it has to be performed in a building that has an ER.

Here's the whole bill. http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodo...f/SB00005I.pdf
              I don't see the problem, liberals love regulations. Let them get some more.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

From what you posted on the boards it's an accurate representation.
                I like how you've learned to measure where life starts. You should write a paper.
                There have been papers written, and he's right. Just because you're ignorant of the information doesn't mean he's wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  So do conservatives. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    So do conservatives. What's your point?
                    I believe the point is that they should have no problem with more regulations on where abortions can be performed?

You mean that might stop some people from having abortions like new EPA regulations shut down coal power plants? Cry me a river, Sally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      ditto....how often do we hear of a woman having life long health problems from a botched abortion? Then the state has to pay for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                        ditto....how often do we hear of a woman having life long health problems from a botched abortion? Then the state has to pay for them.
                        The same can be said for any medical procedure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I am in the middle on the whole deal. I just have a real problem with some doctor delivering what is essentially a full term baby and then cutting its spinal cord with a pair of scissors like you would do with a hog or some other animal you don't want. I'm damn near a sociopath when it comes to hurting people i don't like and that shit is really disturbing to me.
                          I do strongly disagree with late term abortions. And the shit the guy in PA was doing. My issue with this isn't the 20 week limit.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          At the same time the state shouldn't be able to tell someone what to do with their body.
                          This is my main issue here. This State has some serious fucking problems, and abortion shouldn't even be on the radar.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I'm pretty much on the same page as Brent. Which is wierd because we all know he is a fuckin retard.

God bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I am on the same boat as everyone that is saying I don't care what other people can and can't do. I don't believe in abortion except for certain instances, however, I don't believe my opinion should be forced off to everyone else. If a mother wants to kill the child inside her, let her. She will be judged at some point. If you weren't raped, it takes a certain kind of person to kill a child. Use birth control or don't have sex, it is easy enough.

Comment

• What a majority of the pro-life movement looks like.

Comment

Working...
                                X