Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i blame george bush!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
      So this means the hard working good people of the state will stand some what of a chance against the Obama voting criminals now?
      They will defend themselves and kill a few people that need to be killed. Then the anti-gun people will use it as an example of how guns are so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        ...I guess it's a "black thing"?
        Being that 88% of black voters voted for Obama in '08 and '12 I'd say you are right in. In fact, I'd go a step further and say that the black population in America has got to be one of the most blindly racist ethnic groups in existence today. Yup. I just said that.
        1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
        1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
        2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
        2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
        1991 Syclone - 25K miles
        1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
        2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
        1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

Originally posted by boost addict View Post
          Being that 88% of black voters voted for Obama in '08 and '12 I'd say you are right in. In fact, I'd go a step further and say that the black population in America has got to be one of the most blindly racist ethnic groups in existence today. Yup. I just said that.
          I heard that it was 95% in 2008 and 94% in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Sounds awful! I hope they don't experience the huge rise in gun crime that happens in fairy tales.
            lol
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              I heard that it was 95% in 2008 and 94% in 2012
              88% is the lowest I've heard. So that's what I quoted. In truth, I have no doubt that 95% is more accurate. I have yet to meet face to face with a black person who could either defend their vote for Obama nor deny voting for him in the first place. Miserable critical thinking skills we are producing with our public education system.
              1990 Mustang GT - 8.17 @ 176
              1994 Supra TT - 6 speed
              2013 Viper Coupe - Just a Dodge
              2009 Rubicon - Lifted, geared, bumpered
              1991 Syclone - 25K miles
              1970 Roadrunner - Thanks Gary
              2013 GT500, 2016 Hellcat, 1972 C10
              1999 Baja - Water Toy

Comment

Originally posted by boost addict View Post
                Perfectly acceptable to be racist as hell today as long as you aren't white. It is like no one will even acknowledge it.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Perfectly acceptable to be racist as hell today as long as you aren't white. It is like no one will even acknowledge it.
                  The Zimmerman trial has proven that, "Creepy Ass Cracker" is acceptable from the prosecutor and their witness, but when asked for a description and he says "he looks black" he is a racist.

Comment

This POTUS and his policies (yes, he has influence on this trial) have set race relations back 50 years. What he has done to black unemployment alone is a travesty, which shows he really doesn't give a damn about ANY Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      This POTUS and his policies (yes, he has influence on this trial) have set race relations back 50 years. What he has done to black unemployment alone is a travesty, which shows he really doesn't give a damn about ANY Americans.
                      They would still vote for him, so no damage done there. Did someone say something about critical thinking?
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

We won't see another black president for awhile, and I bet we will be in a series of full blown race riots/wars after Obama is out of office. He has done nothing but agitate and stir up the black community, by destroying them further and blaming it on whites.

Apparently, blacks lack the ability to read, investigate on their own or have one single objective.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          We won't see another black president for awhile, and I bet we will be in a series of full blown race riots/wars after Obama is out of office. He has done nothing but agitate and stir up the black community, by destroying them further and blaming it on whites.

Apparently, blacks lack the ability to read, investigate on their own or have one single objective.
                          They are going to try the female card next. Of course she isn't black and the obamacare train wreck will be in full swing by then. I hope Nanus remembers to sign up for his worthless insurance that costs $400 a month. Lol
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

This goes for almost all young people it seems, not just black people
                            Big Rooster Racing
                            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Apparently flanked by family members of victims of gun violence, the governor of Illinois has just vetoed several parts of the proposed "right to carry" law that he doesn't agree with.

Comment

Working...
                              X