No announcement yet.

Orange is the New Black on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the character development, but the story progression was quite slow. Although it does pay off with a lot of WTFs!
    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

This season was slower. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as the first. The finale was the best episode for sure. My two favorite characters were Caputo and Piper's best friend.

Comment

Who are you considering pipers best friend? The chick on the outside with the baby?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Who are you considering pipers best friend? The chick on the outside with the baby?
          Yup, the one that boned her fiancé.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            Yup, the one that boned her fiancé.
            I haven't finished the whole season......but I completely expected that

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I haven't finished the whole season......but I completely expected that
              Ah, shit! My bad

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                Anyone watching this? One of my new favorite shows.
                Buzzo, what happened to you? You started this thread and disappeared... you don't watch anymore?

Comment

Buzzo, what happened to you? You started this thread and disappeared... you don't watch anymore?
                  Why did you delete the post you made 12 hours ago, then post the same thing?

lol

Comment

We just finished the second season Sunday. It was fantastic.

Comment

I just started watching the show. I like it, already hating that seasons are so short. Like to see breaks smaller than a year (this goes for House of Cards as well).

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        Why did you delete the post you made 12 hours ago, then post the same thing?

lol
                        Because I didn't quote him originally and didn't think he would see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I just started watching the show. I like it, already hating that seasons are so short. Like to see breaks smaller than a year (this goes for House of Cards as well).
                          The seasons are not really that short.. 13 episodes I think is pretty average.. its just that you can watch them all in 2 days vs having to wait 13 weeks.

But I agree maybe 2 seasons a year would make it easier to get my fix.

Comment

Because I didn't quote him originally and didn't think he would see it.
                            Ah. I was scratching my head for a minute on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                              The seasons are not really that short.. 13 episodes I think is pretty average.. its just that you can watch them all in 2 days vs having to wait 13 weeks.

But I agree maybe 2 seasons a year would make it easier to get my fix.
                              Also, most of the episodes were about 55min without commercials, and the season finale was like 90 min.. Longer than most "1 hour" TV shows, which seem to only be about 43-45 min without commercials.

Comment

It's a pretty good series. Just binge watched Season 2 over the weekend. They do a pretty good job of keeping the good guy/bad guy flip flops in given situations.

Comment

Working...
                                X