X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 Best Rib places

http://www.thedailymeal.com/americas...ribs-slideshow

I'm sad Pecan Lodge isn't on there.
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

How did Freddy's BBQ Joint not make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      How did Freddy's BBQ Joint not make it?
      freddy had to sell it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
        freddy had to sell it!
        FUCK! I'm not there yet!!

Comment

Ive always liked off the bones ribs, but I never would have thought they'd be a top 35? Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            FUCK! I'm not there yet!!
            haha!

Only because his son went ghetto and hit a reporter and he had to spend 60k to get him out of jail and that forced him to sell his restaurant.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              Ive always liked off the bones ribs, but I never would have thought they'd be a top 35? Hmmmm
              First time I ate there they were outstanding but the 2nd was just average.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Looks like i neee to make a trip to kansas city.

Comment

I highly recommend Rendezvous if you're even in Memphis.
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Rendezvous was good, but not great

Comment

That list is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        haha!

Only because his son went ghetto and hit a reporter and he had to spend 60k to get him out of jail and that forced him to sell his restaurant.
                        He pulled a gun on him...

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                          I highly recommend Rendezvous if you're even in Memphis.
                          it's pretty damn good but i like wet ribs better. Corky’s was really good when i was there

Arthur Bryant’s in Kansas City, Mo. was fuckin amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                            it's pretty damn good but i like wet ribs better. Corky’s was really good when i was there

Arthur Bryant’s in Kansas City, Mo. was fuckin amazing!
                            We attempted to go there, but they close really early in the evening during the week. We rolled up at like 8:30 and they were closed or closing. Plus we couldnt find a place to park the truck with a 30' trailer close.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              haha!

Geez, when did this happen?

I had no idea he sold it, I just know that everytime I want some Freds they are closed. Been going to him for at least 20 years for BBQ.
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                              X