• Show
Clear All

How did you see it already?

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      How did you see it already?
      My mom's a movie critic.

Comment

So Warcraft nerds will nut in their pants, everyone else not so much. I'm hesitant of this movie, it just looks like it's going to bomb. There hasn't been a video game movie that has had any success.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          There hasn't been a video game movie that has had any success.
          Tomb Raider
          Pokemon
          Resident Evil
          Silent Hill
          Hitman
          Mortal Kombat
          Max Payne

All these movies made double their budget with Tomb Raider bringing in a total of 130 million topping the list. Warcraft doesn't have to break any more barriers to garner viewership as they already have a worldwide presence which these other movies didn't. They are probably going to be the first gaming movie to break 150 maybe even 200 million gross world wide.

Comment

I guess I should have clarified. No video game movie has ever had a box office success. By today's standards 200mil is a bust. Even if the movie is a jumpstart to a vg trilogy it hasn't grossed enough money to be considered successful. Warcraft will not be included in that class just like all the other vg movies. It's why I'm glad no studio has tried to adapt Halo. It would be a bust just like every other movie, regardless if it made it's money back.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              I fucking loved it. If you played the game for a while you'll know what's going on and will be able to pickup on some stuff that other people won't understand.
              Im going to see it Thursday. I never played Warcraft but played WoW for a long time. Im sure I will be able to pick up some of the things in there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                Im going to see it Thursday. I never played Warcraft but played WoW for a long time. Im sure I will be able to pick up some of the things in there though.
                It basically relating to WoW. You'll understand it.

Comment

I saw it this Tuesday, if you like Warcraft lore you will enjoy this movie. IMAX 3d made the Orcs look very good.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                    I saw it this Tuesday, if you like Warcraft lore you will enjoy this movie. IMAX 3d made the Orcs look very good.
                    Did you happen to see it at Northpark?

Comment

Tomb Raider
                      Pokemon
                      Resident Evil
                      Silent Hill
                      Hitman
                      Mortal Kombat
                      Max Payne

All these movies made double their budget with Tomb Raider bringing in a total of 130 million topping the list. Warcraft doesn't have to break any more barriers to garner viewership as they already have a worldwide presence which these other movies didn't. They are probably going to be the first gaming movie to break 150 maybe even 200 million gross world wide.
                      I have seen reports of it making 90 million in 2 days in China alone.

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                        I have seen reports of it making 90 million in 2 days in China alone.
                        $168,600,000 so far from foreign markets. I hate being right.

Its already recouped its budget and hasnt even open in the major markets yet besides of course China.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          Did you happen to see it at Northpark?
                          Yes sir. I was with the DFW Warcraft Group. Dead Center

Comment

inv

Comment

inv
                              I really enjoyed the movie. Not the best thing ever but good. Several things I thought were pretty weak. Mainly on the human side of things (maybe because I play Horde). I will probably see it again and go to an IMAX showing next and enjoy how pretty it is.

Comment

LOL I was wondering if one of you nerds were from dfwm. I was in the press section.

Comment

Working...
                                X