Don't do drugs kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    lol, Man I'm not even sure if that qualifies as enjoyable. So it's like a momentary lapse of retardation?
    More like one of those really strange dreams that makes no sense, but with less self-awareness. Like, in most dreams, you know that you're a person and that things are happening to you or around you. With this shit, it's like it's all just part of some stranger zone and the idea of being yourself is not even remotely present. There is no "self". Kinda opposite of shrooms or acid where you tend to look deep inside your own head and become intensely self-aware.

For example, one time I did it, and instantly I was in some cartoon land with ringing bells and whistles (like an arcade), and there was a huge giant letter M with a face. Sorta like the Stay Puft marshmallow man in Ghostbusters. Just this huge, cartoonish letter M with an evil grin, stomping around, and all kinds of random things and people and characters were shooting out of its mouth and down a giant slide (a tongue, maybe?). I didn't know if I was the M or if the M was in front of me. Then all of a sudden the whole scene was connected and/or growing out of my shoulder. I actually felt the sensation of things ripping through my shoulder (not pain) as I started coming out of it. And for another few minutes, it comes and goes in waves. Very, very bizarre. Not awful, but not necessarily "fun".

I've done it once where it just made me roll around laughing, and everyone around me was some kind of dwarf or smurf type of being. That wasn't as strong as the M experience above.

It's not something I would ever do more than once in any short period of time. You get your fill of extreme trippiness within minutes, and you're not left wanting more. In that regard, it's a lot safer than many other drugs. No one smokes up all of their salvia one night and goes looking for more in a seedy neighborhood at 3 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      Trapped on the letter "M"
      Ha! That's right! Your memory is better than mine. I was trapped in the letter M's shoulder and trying to rip free. I felt the sensation of ripping in my face as I was trying to rip myself loose, not the other way around.

Good times! Or, uh, good times?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
        Ha! That's right! Your memory is better than mine. I was trapped in the letter M's shoulder and trying to rip free. I felt the sensation of ripping in my face as I was trying to rip myself loose, not the other way around.

Good times! Or, uh, good times?
        I don't think we ever had a bad time in that house. If I recall correctly James saw Campbell's soup cans falling everywhere and was mad at us for not helping him pick them up

Comment

This one is pretty funny. Guy thought he knew what he was getting himself into. Nope! (it keeps going after he thinks its over)

Last edited by Gasser64; 07-24-2017, 06:53 PM.
          WH

Comment

Working...
          X