• Show
Clear All

"The robbers were black and black people can't read"

-Trublu
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Pineapples, bro.
      I said bananas because of the statement Alan said in another thread referencing a banana for a gun.

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      "The robbers were black and black people can't read"

-Trublu
      Dork.

Comment

Lol, after the first comment, the bannana thing made me crack up.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        Looks like the suspects are black males. Where's Al Sharpton????
        They should have robbed the store with bananas.
        Ded

Comment

I said bananas because of the statement Alan said in another thread referencing a banana for a gun.

Dork.
          I'm saying pineapples because it's an inside forum joke thing since they are both fruit related. It seemed appropriate. I assumed the banana comment was related to the famous monty python skit.

This introspective moment has been brought to by me.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

In an unrelated topic, I need to see if you (CJ) can fix that AK 75 rd drum.

Comment

Mud Butt.

Comment

In an unrelated topic, I need to see if you (CJ) can fix that AK 75 rd drum.
                bring it by, I'm sure we can. You're gonna need it after what was finished this evening.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

bring it by, I'm sure we can. You're gonna need it after what was finished this evening.

I thought that was already done.

Comment

Text or PM me your addy. I'll be out today.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      Sweet, sweet injustice.

I'm not familiar with NC laws, but :"The sign even points out that “no concealed firearms” are permissible on the property, so even gun owners who have been trained and licensed to carry handguns are not allowed to protect themselves in this establishment."

That wouldn't fly in Texas. I carry unless prohibited by law.
                      Unfortunately under NC law that sign is equivalent to the 51% signs in TX, except in NC any business owner can post that without regard to alcohol consumption. Its just the owner's prerogative and its a felony to disregard the sign.

Comment

Working...
                      X