Ammo boxes/crates, where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo boxes/crates, where to buy?

Anyone have or know of a good source for the wooden ammo boxes that spam cans and battle packs are shipped in?

Classic Firearms had a goodly stash of them.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

omahas usually has some.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oddly enough, Green's on west Arkansas has a couple pallets of assorted wooden ammo boxes. They had smaller grenade boxes all the way through the m198 crates. They were 5-20 bucks each. Back by the yard art stuff. It looked like all of em still had handles and latches intact. They might have what you're looking for.

Comment

Sweet, thanks yall

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Ha! My daughter carries that same toy cow everywhere with her. She calls it "Mooland".

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                Ha! My daughter carries that same toy cow everywhere with her. She calls it "Mooland".
                Nice.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                X