Canik 55

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canik 55

Anyone have any of their firearms? I want the shark fc, and the tp-9.. They get great reviews and are cheap!
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

I've seen them at some gun shows but that's about it. The Shark FC looks like a Witness/CZ and the TP-9 looks like a Walther.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Yes it's another gun based on the CZ-75, just like a witness.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I've seen them at some gun shows but that's about it. The Shark FC looks like a Witness/CZ and the TP-9 looks like a Walther.
        Thats what they are, the shark looks like a baby dessert eagle.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          Thats what they are, the shark looks like a baby dessert eagle.
          which is also a copy of the CZ-75/witness.

Copies of CZ-75/clones
          • FAMAE FN-750
          • Norinco NZ-75
          • CZ-Strakonice CZ-TT
          • Renato Gamba G90
          • Tanfoglio TZ-75, T-90 and T-95
          • IMI Jericho 941 and Magnum Research Baby Eagle
          • BUL Cherokee
          • Baek Du San
          • Armscor MAP1 and MAPP1
          • Marra and Lado
          • Sphinx 2000, Sphinx 3000 and Sphinx SDP
          • ITM AT-84 AT-88
          • Sarsılmaz Kılınç 2000 & Armalite AR-24
          • Tristar C-100 & Canik 55 Piranha
          • JSL (Hereford) Ltd Spitfire
          • Bren Ten
          • EAA Witness
          • Springfield P9
          • Vltor Bren Ten

I highlighted the most common in the US. My personal experience is that just about all the variants share roughly the same quality and characteristics. Whether it's a Bren Ten vs. a 10mm witness, or a Sphinx vs. a cz75. The triggers always feel about the same, takeup is the same, the internals are identical. I don't see anything to merit a gun being $1000 vs. one being $300, they shoot just about the same. The exception being the witness elite matches, which have significant upgrades. Most of the time it's simply aesthetic changes, slide has different serrations, safety is a different shape, but the locations always remain the same. That's really with separates the models, and with the exception of the Bren Ten, most of the others are just about the same even in that aspect.
          Last edited by CJ; 05-30-2014, 10:08 AM.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn son!
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Well for 320, you think its a good deal?
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I would say so yes. I visited Gander Mountain in arlington last week, and they had several polymer 9mm witnesses for $250 new, if you're nearby you might want to call see if they have it and check out both of them, see if it's worth the increase in price. But you should be happy with either, as long as it isn't damaged or something. Second to the 1911, the CZ-75 is probably the best semi auto handgun design there is imo.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  Well for 320, you think its a good deal?
                  It's what they go for brand new. Used shoot for 280.

Buds has a new one in Olive Drab that's looking pretty cool.

Exciting new, polymer framed, striker-fire, 9mm pistol made in Turkey by Canik55, designed with reliability and ergonomics as top priorities. Outer steel parts are po
                  WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                    It's what they go for brand new. Used shoot for 280.

Buds has a new one in Olive Drab that's looking pretty cool.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...%22+Olive+Drab
                    Thats the one i want! J&g sales has them for a little less.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                    X