Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas man charged after firing 'indiscriminately'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas man charged after firing 'indiscriminately'...

Big dummy.
    A Texas man was arrested and charged with a third-degree felony for allegedly shooting at two men who were attacking his fiancée outside their home.

Jeremiah Morin, 34, of Spring, is being accused of firing at the men “indiscriminately,” the Houston Chronicle reported Friday. The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office said the two men were still at large.

Morin’s fiancée was taking her children inside the home when two men in ski masks attacked her, deputies said. Authorities added that Morin grabbed his gun and opened fire and that he continued to chase them down the street and fired more shots, according to KHOU-TV.

"He began to indiscriminately shoot multiple rounds down the street," Montgomery County Sheriff’s Capt. Bryan Carlisle said. “These rounds definitely went down a very crowded street."

Neighbors told the Chronicle that one of the two men had Morin’s fiancée in a headlock and were dragging her against her will. Carlisle said that’s when Morin came out and started to fire.

"You can make the assumption that maybe they were trying to take her or take one of the kids," Carlisle said. "We don't know for sure, we're looking at the totality of the circumstances."

Police said Morin and his fiancée have been uncooperative. Authorities believe the attack was gang-related.

Authorities did not find a blood trail as the attackers left the scene. The suspects were described as short, black males wearing dark clothing along with the ski masks.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/03...is-fiance.html

He should have stopped once they ran off.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

If he had a badge firing indiscriminently at a fleeing suspect would have been applauded, just saying.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Frisco man arrested and charged for shooting solicitor.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          If he had a badge firing indiscriminently at a fleeing suspect would have been applauded, just saying.
          Unfortunately, I agree that that would occur.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

they dindu nuffin.

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

Yeah that's actually where he fucked up. All he would need is a badge and all would be well.
            WH

Comment

Who is the victim here? Fleeing felon rule? How does he know they were not going to double back on him? I guess the crowded street would probably give you a victim but I also bet there is a little more to this story. Like maybe he just got mad at people on the street and went out firing his shit.

Maybe it was a warning shot! General we don't just fire at people running off down the street. Not saying it hasn't happened butttttttttttt I have seen people fired for it.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Who is the victim here? Fleeing felon rule? How does he know they were not going to double back on him? I guess the crowded street would probably give you a victim but I also bet there is a little more to this story. Like maybe he just got mad at people on the street and went out firing his shit.

Maybe it was a warning shot! General we don't just fire at people running off down the street. Not saying it hasn't happened butttttttttttt I have seen people fired for it.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I think the homeowner may be a gang banging POS, hence the charge.

"Police said Morin and his fiancée have been uncooperative. Authorities believe the attack was gang-related."

Comment

Working...
                  X