O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    That isn't all that much to me and it did not pay how I expected it to. I will explain it how it the way it was relayed to me. The odds start high and drop as bets are placed. Once they stop taking bets the come up with the final odds. Turn out is paid just a touch under 8 to 1.
    BS conditions attached to the wager, but sounds like what some struggling offshore operation might try to pull.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      BS conditions attached to the wager, but sounds like what some struggling offshore operation might try to pull.
      I know nothing about gambling and hardly ever do it but some people do it from the moment they wake up until they go to bed. I guess it is a healthier habit then smoking ice.

Edit: I did learn something new. Gamblers run a tab with their book and settle up on a predetermined schedule.
      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-21-2017, 03:16 PM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I know nothing about gambling and hardly ever do it but some people do it from the moment they wake up until they go to bed. I guess it is a healthier habit then smoking ice.
        Smoked ice pairs really well with a nice french baguette.

Comment

Edit: I did learn something new. Gamblers run a tab with their book and settle up on a predetermined schedule.
          Apparently O.J. knew nothing about gambling either. He turned down a plea bargain nine years ago offering 30 months or so, gambling that he could do better. He lost, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Apparently O.J. knew nothing about gambling either. He turned down a plea bargain nine years ago offering 30 months or so, gambling that he could do better. He lost, lol.
            I guess there is a reason they call it a bargain. After getting away with his first set of charges he may have felt untouchable and felt it was worth the risk.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Smoked ice pairs really well with a nice french baguette.
              I will have to take you at your word on that.

Comment

Doesnt the new Ford Bronco get released on the same day?
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Maybe someone will shank him a couple days before his release date!

That would be hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                  X