• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• bro! serious testicular fortitude.

Comment

• that dude's going in my dead pool
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• There are so many ways that could've gone wrong and only one way it could go right... lucky MF'er!

Comment

• I've long wondered just how far one could do this and still survive. For instance, if you jumped from a plane, and contacted a slide with an extremely long bend, could you survive it?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I've long wondered just how far one could do this and still survive. For instance, if you jumped from a plane, and contacted a slide with an extremely long bend, could you survive it?
              Depends on if the plane was launched from a treadmill or not.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I've long wondered just how far one could do this and still survive. For instance, if you jumped from a plane, and contacted a slide with an extremely long bend, could you survive it?
                Guy did it with a net...

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Guy did it with a net...
                  yeah the net thing I've seen. It's cool, but I think the slide is the ultimate test.

You miss it, you're dead, simple as that. The net is a giant ass target that you just need to kind of get near.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Depends on if the plane was launched from a treadmill or not.
                    mind blown.

Comment

yeah the net thing I've seen. It's cool, but I think the slide is the ultimate test.

You miss it, you're dead, simple as that. The net is a giant ass target that you just need to kind of get near.
                      Best of both worlds, giant funnel!

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Best of both worlds, giant funnel!

Okay, lets do this. Skydiver hits tube and gets fired into funnel where his intestines shoot out his asshole due to g-forces.

Comment

• It really is a shame we can't embed *.webm. So much of the great stuff is in that format now I can hardly contribute anything to this thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                                ahahahaahahaha!!!

Who was that Ace Freely?
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X