Another CHL ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another CHL ??

My app shows received but that I didn't send in my classroom or shooting qualifications? I realized after I mailed them that I forgot to send the barcode they emailed me. Could that be why?
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

You're doing better than me. I sent in all my stuff in Feb and my status hasn't changed.....
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      You're doing better than me. I sent in all my stuff in Feb and my status hasn't changed.....
      Mine went in in feb as well
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

The instructor I had said that in January they received 20,000+ applications!
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Damn!
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

From what I've been told, your status won't change till the day it's in the mail.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              From what I've been told, your status won't change till the day it's in the mail.
              Mine showed a couple things still under review so it's a toss up
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

I see it as a good list to be on. Hopefully it sends a message to the powers that be that "we the people" are more than passionate about our guns.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                  My app shows received but that I didn't send in my classroom or shooting qualifications? I realized after I mailed them that I forgot to send the barcode they emailed me. Could that be why?
                  If you didn't send the bar-code, I would email them and explain and also resend everything as a copy. Then when they find your originals you will get processed quicker. Incomplete packets will often be set to the side until proper documents are received.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                    If you didn't send the bar-code, I would email them and explain and also resend everything as a copy. Then when they find your originals you will get processed quicker. Incomplete packets will often be set to the side until proper documents are received.
                    What barcode are you speaking of?
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

The instructor I had said that in January they received 20,000+ applications!
                      Now that the class is a half day, the cost has gone down accordingly and more and more people are getting in the line.

I still completely disagree with the half-day class as 4-6 hours is not at all enough time to go over the materials (I had trouble teaching the class in 10 hours as it was). I think that undereducated CHL holders will end up causing more harm than good. All instructors are not created equal, and inevitably people will be rushed through the material in order to make the most possible money.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        What barcode are you speaking of?
                        It is part of the checklist. The first item on the checklist is the checklist, so you have to send it.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                          It is part of the checklist. The first item on the checklist is the checklist, so you have to send it.
                          Well I need to send mine. I was told by my CHL instructor that once filling out the application, the only other thing I needed to send was photos, prints, and the CHL-100 form.

Comment

Got the CHL 100 returned yesterday. Apparently my dumb ass forgot to sign it as well. Signed and printed the checklist and it's back out today. Hopefully since the address an attn added to it it will go quick from here.
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Lol. Mine took 4 months to get back.

Comment

Working...
                              X