texas black rifle company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas black rifle company

anyone heard of them? im stuck down in Shiner, Tx for work and found they are manufactured here. just curious if they are worth a crud or not.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Originally posted by runin90lx View Post
    anyone heard of them? im stuck down in Shiner, Tx for work and found they are manufactured here. just curious if they are worth a crud or not.

https://www.facebook.com/TexasBlackRifleCo
    I bought some uppers from him and lowers; the fit and finish was perfect and his cost are reasonable. They make everything in house other than the barrel as far as I know, they even make their own handguards.

Guy moved shop from CA due to the laws, brought most of his staff with him. They built their shop and complex by themselves of course with a bit of help but they are some real go getters.

Guy writes his senators and congressmen and is a vocal advocate for gun ownership. You can also have lots of class 3 stuff for rent.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

yeah im headed out to there new gun range they opened shortly to check it out. it just opened up thursday to public so hopefully its not too busy

Comment

TFB has had a couple of articles on them.

The high demand for AR-15 and similar rifles has led to many new manufacturers of said rifles. Enter “Battle Rifle Company” of Texas. I made some initial observations upon viewing their products while at the NRA show on Saturday, but I also visited their booth on Sunday. What follows are some of my observations after … Read More …

We don’t like to give bad reviews to any product or company here at The Firearm Blog, but if we do not believe that something is up to snuff, we will make sure that our readers know that. Our own Phil White said it best to me in an email: “I like to see people … Read More …
        Jon

Comment

He also has shield tactical. John is his name, very cool guy. Every 4th I visit my aunt in shiner and last year I stopped by to check his shop out. He was even open to the public, but went ahead and let my fam and me in. Bs'd for about 30 minutes and bought at shirt from him.

Side note if you go to the brewery. My aunt works there in the hospitality area.

Comment

I met john at their new gun range they opened in halletsville. Definitely a cool guy! He even gave a few tips for free on a new kahr I was having trouble getting dialed in. Bought one if his "shove gun control up your ass" t-shirts too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
              TFB has had a couple of articles on them.

The high demand for AR-15 and similar rifles has led to many new manufacturers of said rifles. Enter “Battle Rifle Company” of Texas. I made some initial observations upon viewing their products while at the NRA show on Saturday, but I also visited their booth on Sunday. What follows are some of my observations after … Read More …

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...any-vengeance/
              I don't believe tjats the same company. Im talking about "texas black rifle company" the one you have is "battle rifle company"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

doh. Awake too many hours in a row with too many windows opened.
                Jon

Comment

if in the market for an AR, hard to beat this deal on a 6920

Comment

Working...
                  X