Restaurant posts No Guns Allowed sign; gets robbed at gunpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant posts No Guns Allowed sign; gets robbed at gunpoint

I guess the robbers didn't see the sign? Or perhaps we need to stamp out illiteracy in America. That's the ticket.

Article is a bit overzealous, but that should be obvious from the web address. Funny and sad, regardless.

LOL, they made an ass of themselves.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      LOL, they made an ass of themselves.

There's just no PR Department on the planet that can fix something like that.

Comment

Sweet, sweet injustice.

I'm not familiar with NC laws, but :"The sign even points out that “no concealed firearms” are permissible on the property, so even gun owners who have been trained and licensed to carry handguns are not allowed to protect themselves in this establishment."

That wouldn't fly in Texas. I carry unless prohibited by law.

Comment

Looks like the suspects are black males. Where's Al Sharpton????

Oh, and the business doesn't allow weapons, but has a wall of meat cleavers? Looks like weapons of opportunity to me!!!!!!!

Comment

Well it seems that's what they get, someone should post a sign that reads, when guns are not allowed on your property, no one can protect you...

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Looks like the suspects are black males.
            And what does that have to do with anything being discussed here?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

And what does that have to do with anything being discussed here?
              Did I say it related to something someone said????

Comment

Ded

Comment

Ah...I'm crying...with laughter.

Stupid anti-gunner logic getting owned by reality. Suckers!
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Makes it a little more convenient for thieves to rob ya. Who woulda thought? Lol at guy busting his ass on way out

Comment

Places that do not allow guns.

A person who OWNS a place of business has the RIGHT to not allow guns in his place. That is his right, and I support that all the way. But, I don't ever have to go there or trade with him again. That is my right, and he should support that.

Comment

I just figured out the problem. The no guns sign was on the front door, but the robbers came in through the back! Silly business owner forgot to put a sign on the back door to fully protect themselves!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          I just figured out the problem. The no guns sign was on the front door, but the robbers came in through the back! Silly business owner forgot to put a sign on the back door to fully protect themselves!!
                          I had that same thought. They obviously didnt see the sign, being that they took guns inside.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

They should have robbed the store with bananas.

Comment

Pineapples, bro.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X