Spider man going to Marvel!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont give them any ideas.

Do we really need more spiderman movies? I think there should be a 20 year minimum between all this crap
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Do we really need more spiderman movies? I think there should be a 20 year minimum between all this crap
      Marvel has their time frame lined out till 2020. Do not think there will be an independent spiderman movie till beyond that, unless they push another project. Too much going on right now, but i bet he had parts in some of these others coming up movies...

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Are you anti-everything?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
          Marvel has their time frame lined out till 2020. Do not think there will be an independent spiderman movie till beyond that, unless they push another project. Too much going on right now, but i bet he had parts in some of these others coming up movies...
          One of the articles you posted said Marvel and Sony will co-produce a Spiderman movie for 2017.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            One of the articles you posted said Marvel and Sony will co-produce a Spiderman movie for 2017.
            Guess I should read what I post! haha, I guess since it is a joint thing and scripts are still being written for future movies then it may not be too difficult to pull off...

Comment

O no
              Ever since it was announced that Spider-Man would be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe, everyone's been speculating what this total reboot of the character would look like. Now we know.

While making the rounds during the Avengers: Age of Ultron junket, President of Marvel Studios Kevin Feige confirmed a whole slew of Spider-Man rumors and added a few more details of his own.

First up, the new Spider-Man WILL be a high school-age Peter Parker. Feige confirmed the long held suspicion to Collider, stating that the studio is looking to cast a 15 to 16-year-old hero. Next detail? Spider-Man will NOT have an origin story in this iteration. This is great, because we're full up on Spider-Man origin movies. According to Crave Online (who also spoke with Feige) "[W]e want to reveal it in different ways and spend much more time focusing on this young high school kid in the MCU dealing with his powers.” Feige was also quoted saying, “There is a young kid [already] running around New York City in a homemade version of the Spider-Man costume in the MCU, you just don’t know it yet."

Comment

That sounds cool to me.

Comment

Marvel Studios along with partner Sony announced on Tuesday that Holland, a 19-year-old English actor, will play Spider-Man/Peter Parker in the latest film based on the popular comic book hero.

There had been much discussion (and rumor) about who would play the hero after Marvel made a deal with Sony in February to bring Spider-Man to the cinematic universe that includes Iron Man, Captain America, and the rest of the Avengers.

Holland is not a well known actor, having starred in films like "The Impossible" and the TV mini-series "Wolf Hall."
                  But it was Holland's acting that set him apart from many who were vying for the iconic role.
                  "Sony, Marvel, Kevin and I all knew that for Peter Parker, we had to find a vibrant, talented young actor capable of embodying one of the most well-known characters in the world. With Tom, we've found the perfect actor to bring Spider-Man's story into the Marvel Cinematic Universe," producer Amy Pascal said in a statement.
                  Holland is the third actor to don the webbed costume after Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield.
                  The Spider-Man franchise is one of the biggest in Hollywood bringing in roughly $4 billion worldwide.
                  Sony and Marvel also announced that Holland's first standalone film as the wall-crawler will be directed by Jon Watts.
                  The next Spider-Man film will swing into theaters on July 28, 2017.

Comment

Saw some video of this kid doing some pretty cool acrobatic stuff. It'd be great if they did more practical stunts.

Comment

No link! Come on Blake!

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I cannot wait!

Comment

you know what pisses me off about spider man and superman movies!? every movie they have to retell the origins of the hero's. we fuckin know already!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              you know what pisses me off about spider man and superman movies!? every movie they have to retell the origins of the hero's. we fuckin know already!
                              This one isn't an origin story. He's already Spider-Man when it starts.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                This one isn't an origin story. He's already Spider-Man when it starts.
                                i call bullshit on that! they will tell me how he becomes spider-man at the beginning! it never fails!

Comment

Working...
                                X