• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clip
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Who saw it and how was it?

Comment

I saw it, it was good. Im not into sci-fi stuff, but it kept my attention. It is rather long though, i started dozing off about 3/4 the way through it.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

oh, and who ever that chick is. she is FINE AS HELL!
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I haven't seen it yet but I haven't heard a negative review. The consensus is that DC got this one right.

Comment

Overall I really liked it. It did kind of drag a bit in the middle more than we expected a couple of times though.
              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                more like this
                This is who I wanted for Wonder Woman. I thought she had the body and the skill to play it, just maybe not the acting ability.

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                no cleavage no care- Lynda Carter is the one and only wonder woman
                I still think she's hot!

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Yall are crazy, Gal Gadot is teh hawt!
                Ya she's hot but she's not the first woman I think of playing Wonder Woman.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                A part of her contract to play the part should have been a 6 month or 1 year body building/toning clause. I just hate seeing Wonder Woman as a runway model who needs a cheeseburger.
                I thought I heard she did LOL! But what were you expecting to see from her if she did? Somebody ripped like Daniel Craig in Bond or Matt Damon as Bourne?

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Who saw it and how was it?
                I thought it was pretty good, much better than Batman vs. Superman.

Comment

I watched it last night and thought it was great. I think she did great in this role and it was the best DC movie since The Dark Knight Rises.

Comment

I watched it last night and thought it was great. I think she did great in this role and it was the best DC movie since The Dark Knight Rises.
                    Agreed. The wife and I really liked it. Haven't been able to say that about too many movies lately.

Comment

And for anyone else that sees it in the theater, there's no additional scene after the credits. I waited around for nothing.

Comment

And for anyone else that sees it in the theater, there's no additional scene after the credits. I waited around for nothing.
                        Isn't that mostly a Marvel thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Isn't that mostly a Marvel thing?
                          I don't know... but there were several people who waited around until the very end of the credits.

Comment

Finally saw this with my girls and LOVED it. I already thought WW was the best part of that turd BvS, but this took it next level. By far the best D.C. Movie in years.

Comment

very good. I hope justice league is just as good. I think gal was an amazing WW.
                              sigpic

Comment

DC finally got one right. As far as Gal Gadot, I want her inside of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X