• Show
Clear All

Wheres everybody watching the game at

Comment

Boys 53-13

Comment

lol, fuck you guys!!!!!111!!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

GB has the swagger now. The only thing that will keep the Cowboys in the W column is that the rookies may not yield to the pressure. Zeke needs to go for 150 and a couple scores for them to win. Romo comes in half way through the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I want them to open the game by taking a shot downfield. Make that defense think twice about selling out to stop the run.
            Just don't throw to 88, amirite?????

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
              Or your rookies choke on a cheese ball! Hopefully someone knows the Heimlich Maneuver.
              Give me a chance to win my money back? I will take Dallas for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                Give me a chance to win my money back? I will take Dallas for $100.
                Sure I will take that bet. I would ask for 4 points but I don't think I'm gonna need them. I'm probably gonna put 500 on GB moneyline Sunday. I really don't see Dallas beating them JMO
                Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 01-14-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Good luck on the money line bet Captain, my former sports betting self would be taking the 'Boys at -3 (buying a point) for a nickel.

***Edit***
                  That is, when the spread was at -4...it's now creeping up to -5.
                  Last edited by The King; 01-14-2017, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Sure I will take that bet. I would ask for 4 points but I don't think I'm gonna need them. I'm probably gonna put 500 on GB moneyline Sunday. I really don't see Dallas beating them JMO

Ok. No spread straight up for the $100. If I lose this one I'm not betting you anymore. Lol. 0-2 already. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It's all in the numbers! I love to bet dogs they are a gamblers best friend! Gonna see if I can hit this Falcons 2H bet. 8-5 college hoops today

Comment

2H Seahawks Pick I think they out score in 2 h but still lose

Comment

2H Seahawks Pick I think they out score in 2 h but still lose
                          Well shit that didn't turn out good

Comment

68 to 4, cowboys
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                              68 to 4, cowboys
                              Sheeeeiiiit.. not with the way Rodgers has been playing the last few games.. I think if Dallas beats Green Bay today they will take down Atlanta next week..
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                Sheeeeiiiit.. not with the way Rodgers has been playing the last few games.. I think if Dallas beats Green Bay today they will take down Atlanta next week..
                                I agree and also agree with that one dude. This is the super bowl of the nfc.

Comment

Working...
                                X