Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman calls police for noise, they kill her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I'm kind of surprised there aren't more revenge killings in these cases... and not on just random cops sitting in patrol cars.
    They haven't murdered the "Wrong" persons relatives/friends yet. Just wait and it will happen before you know it. If a really determined person feels wronged there is so much information available online that I would not be surprised if they went after the officers family first.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        See nothing about this shooting makes sense. Well lit alleyway, unarmed woman talking to the driver, passenger shoots her THROUGH the door, both body cams AND the cruiser cam is off.
        I agree. Surely there is a logical reason this took place. Even if the reason is something as stupid as the passenger making a huge mistake in actions the woman took.
        Sounds like an assassination. They wanted to kill someone.
        Fuck, forgot who I was quoting, nevermind.
        sigpic

Comment

Tragic.
          Don't call the cops and if you do, don't go outside to see what's happening.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Always sad to lose a hot Aussie in the USA. As a fire/medic guy and working in that field for a short time, I sadly lost what little faith and respect I had for any law enforcement by seeing what really goes on.. They are really quite open about being shitty. It's a job. They all make it into their persona.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I agree. Surely there is a logical reason this took place. Even if the reason is something as stupid as the passenger making a huge mistake in actions the woman took.

Fuck, forgot who I was quoting, nevermind.
              Right, I mean, if I'm cruising in my HWMV with my fire team and stop to talk to a local who is reporting something and my helmet cam is off, the truck's cam is off and I dump multiple rounds THROUGH the door, past my battle buddy, in a well lit alleyway at a clearly unarmed woman in PJ's, absolutely no one is going to think I did it on purpose.

When our ROE in Iraq and Afghanistan is tougher than the one used by police here, something is dangerously wrong. When I kick in the wrong door, kill the dog, prone people out, maybe shoot someone and then discover I have the wrong house....think I get to get away with "Ooops, sucks to be you, I had the wrong number on this warrant?"
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Right, I mean, if I'm cruising in my HWMV with my fire team and stop to talk to a local who is reporting something and my helmet cam is off, the truck's cam is off and I dump multiple rounds THROUGH the door, past my battle buddy, in a well lit alleyway at a clearly unarmed woman in PJ's, absolutely no one is going to think I did it on purpose.

When our ROE in Iraq and Afghanistan is tougher than the one used by police here, something is dangerously wrong. When I kick in the wrong door, kill the dog, prone people out, maybe shoot someone and then discover I have the wrong house....think I get to get away with "Ooops, sucks to be you, I had the wrong number on this warrant?"
                This is an odd one for sure. Lots of places only turn on the cameras when they know they are about to make contact with someone. No telling what was in the dispatch notes. I have seen meet complainants turn into shootings and agg assault deadly weapons turn into civil matters. So I can see them getting a suspicious person call, and not having any notes in it, rolling up with no camera on BSing in the car, windows down, and then holy shit.

Also not really that unusual to occasionally arrest the caller on some of these due to them being off their meds or something. I have had plenty of man with a gun calls, prostitutes in my attic, people in the alley etc from special people. This one sounds fucked up at the moment and with no release of info yet maybe a huge cluster fuck. Unless she came running up to the window screaming, flung herself in and had a butcher knife in her hand. Who knows and there for sure are some skittish ass cops out there. The bad thing about this one is, if he is a fucking moron and they prosecute the shit out of him, there will be people that say it is because of other reasons.
                Last edited by kingjason; 07-18-2017, 08:45 AM.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  Always sad to lose a hot Aussie in the USA. As a fire/medic guy and working in that field for a short time, I sadly lost what little faith and respect I had for any law enforcement by seeing what really goes on.. They are really quite open about being shitty. It's a job. They all make it into their persona.
                  Where and how long? I know we have had this discussion before but I haven't worked in a department yet that really had officers that were just shitty towards people as a whole. There are always a few unfortunately but the reason I ask is that most firefighters share our slightly different view of the world and make goofy statements. Hell fire guys are worse than cops. Almost all of the time it is just fucked up humor that is a coping mechanism for dealing with the crazy shit we see. Military, fire, police, doctors, nurses, whatever. Every group that deals with trauma have stories that if told outside of anyone in the field would sound terrible. You see enough dead bodies and injured people it numbs you up a bit to shit.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    Where and how long? I know we have had this discussion before but I haven't worked in a department yet that really had officers that were just shitty towards people as a whole. There are always a few unfortunately but the reason I ask is that most firefighters share our slightly different view of the world and make goofy statements. Hell fire guys are worse than cops. Almost all of the time it is just fucked up humor that is a coping mechanism for dealing with the crazy shit we see. Military, fire, police, doctors, nurses, whatever. Every group that deals with trauma have stories that if told outside of anyone in the field would sound terrible. You see enough dead bodies and injured people it numbs you up a bit to shit.
                    And this is true. Graveyard humor.

Comment

"The officer acted within established policy." No action taken, the city offers a taxpayer paid payout, no one is held accountable other than taxpayers who now have to pay more taxes.

Comment

One officer can be heard saying he sees a 'female screaming behind a building' and 'one down' from the same location before saying they are performing CPR after 'shots fired'.

Noor, who joined the Minneapolis Police in March 2015, has reportedly had three complaints made against him in two years - including a lawsuit.

Two are from 2017 and one from 2016 is closed and according to Lou Raguse of Kare 11 is marked 'not to be made public'.

A rookie police officer who shot dead an Australian woman outside of her Minnesota home was already under investigation for 'violently' forcing a woman to hospital, court documents allege.

Ummm....Why?

Comment

How many cops have force on force training? Heck even grappling, firearms, or role play? These cops don't have the proper training for their jobs (part their fault and part city). This will be the new norm until something is done. Give someone a gun with no training and no idea of how to handle high stress situations this is what happens. Motto should be protect my ass then serve you what I feel Just at the moment.

I have a friend that is a cop, overweight sergeant, and told him to handcuff me. Within a minute I had him handcuffed. Remind you I have zero martial arts or medical training, plus he outweighed me by 75 pounds. If your job is to protect the public take it upon yourself to train and stay in shape. It's your freaking duty and what you signed up for. Don't even get me into their firearms training

Comment

They should have PT tests every quarter just like the military. If they want to wear our rank, carry our toys and pretend to be us, meet our PT standard.

Comment

They should have PT tests every quarter just like the military. If they want to wear our rank, carry our toys and pretend to be us, meet our PT standard.
                              Or at least once a year.. I have seen some pretty disgusting slobs wearing police uniforms.

Then again, I have seen some fat-asses in the Reserves and National Guard too..

Comment

They are going to say she appeared out of the dark alleyway, ran up to the drivers window and he thought the cell phone in her hand was a gun. In reality, she probably did charge up to the police car waving her arms since she was hysterical about the sexual assault she thought she was hearing nearby.

Comment

Working...
                                X