No announcement yet.

What do you do when your mailman sucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck parking in the street, ain't no way I'm doing that shit. Park in the street at your own risk. I've seen 1 car and an old truck completely smashed and totaled from this. Once when I was a teen, and once about 5 years ago. Both hit and runs, the cops didn't do dick.

When they hit my friend's neighbor's old truck, we all hurried outside to see what the big noise was. It was at night and we could see their tail lights as their car hobbled away as best it could. With the car, i just woke up and saw the car next day. Talked to my neighbors a few days later and they said it must have been hit sometime during the night. I'll park in the yard first.
    WH

Comment

what city? Do you know which route number you are? what is the zip?

first of all, calling a postmaster in a large city is likely going to get you zero as they are possibly detailed elsewhere and not even available to take your call. What you need to do is contact the delivery supervisor for your route and ask for an explaination for the different carriers and to voice your complaint about the Saturday issues. My bet is you are on a rural route and each of the carriers is picking up slack for someone who quit or left. The guy on saturday is drawing short stick and is half assing it. Not an excuse but it is what it is. Best to call between 1pm and 3pm and I would call on Thursday or Friday since it seems to be the Saturday carrier you are having issues with.

Hope this helps. I work on the facilities side of USPS but know all too well how the operations side can be frustrating.

Comment

Have you tried suckling his dick?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          what city? Do you know which route number you are? what is the zip?

first of all, calling a postmaster in a large city is likely going to get you zero as they are possibly detailed elsewhere and not even available to take your call. What you need to do is contact the delivery supervisor for your route and ask for an explaination for the different carriers and to voice your complaint about the Saturday issues. My bet is you are on a rural route and each of the carriers is picking up slack for someone who quit or left. The guy on saturday is drawing short stick and is half assing it. Not an excuse but it is what it is. Best to call between 1pm and 3pm and I would call on Thursday or Friday since it seems to be the Saturday carrier you are having issues with.

Hope this helps. I work on the facilities side of USPS but know all too well how the operations side can be frustrating.
          thanks will do that this week

Originally posted by BradM View Post

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            I do it 100% of the time in front of my own house. It's legal to do so in my area, and the postal service is fine with where it's parked. You don't like it, tough shit because it's none of your business and there is nothing you would do about anyway it other than fume and bitch through your keyboard, lol.
            LMAO Figures. Only a dipshit would boast about.....being a complete fucking dipshit. You sir are the King dipshit. Congrats!

Comment

I have removed my address from mailing lists, all the weekly flyers, and credit card preselect lists so I don't get much junk mail. However, just to help me out, the mail person uses my mailbox as a trashcan by putting junk mail addressed to others in my mailbox. They just cross off the address with a pen and shove it in there. I have left notes for them explaining this before which works for a while.

DMAChoice is the only reasonable way to get rid of Junk Mail. The US post office (USPS) is no help when it comes to stopping unwanted mail. Register now to stop junk mail and emails, as well as registering the deceased and caretakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                LMAO Figures. Only a dipshit would boast about.....being a complete fucking dipshit. You sir are the King dipshit. Congrats!
                Only a keyboard fucking queer would try to stick his unwanted nose into business that is none of his concern. I'm glad I offended your ass though, and got you all upset. Still tough shit for you that you don't matter here at all, even anonymously lol.

Comment

lol.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Interesting to note that no one in my area has any problem with on-street parking, other than the HOA. As long as a vehicle is moved every so often they don't bitch about it either. I originally started parking in front of my house to keep someone else's oil leaking POS from doing it. The leaking cars are pretty much history now, but it avoids me having to park two deep in our driveway and blocking the sidewalk. Others do that, but I won't knowing that it forces pedestrians out into the street. That's their business though and their driveway, and no concern of mine.

Comment

Hope you got one of those big nasty bro dozer bumpers...

Nothing ever happens, till it does lol

I don't live in an area with an HOA, but there is one right down the street. Whole thing is behind a big fat fence though. But I can see why HOA's exist. They keep idiots with money but no sense from doing dumb shit. Or just making a picturesque neighborhood look shittier. All the bitching people do about them... well its simple, don't live there.

I don't have a problem with people parking on the street. I just know I sure as hell wouldn't do it.
                      Last edited by Gasser64; 07-23-2017, 04:14 PM.
                      WH

Comment

Shit, I typed sucking and it autocorrected to suckling. I wish I was smart enough to turn autocorrect off.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Hope you got one of those big nasty bro dozer bumpers...

Nothing ever happens, till it does lol

I don't live in an area with an HOA, but there is one right down the street. Whole thing is behind a big fat fence though. But I can see why HOA's exist. They keep idiots with money but no sense from doing dumb shit. Or just making a picturesque neighborhood look shittier. All the bitching people do about them... well its simple, don't live there.

I don't have a problem with people parking on the street. I just know I sure as hell wouldn't do it.
                          No brodozer here, but the only incident in 14 years of parking in front of my house was when an elderly Asian man had a brain seizure or such and ran into the back bumper of our Honda Fit at low speed. It's a rather short street so high speeds aren't very common along it. Also there's always other vehicles parked on the street so the odds of any particular one getting hit are even more slim.

I carry comprehensive coverage on all of my vehicles anyway for hail damage, vandalism,etc. and that would also cover hit and run damage.

Comment

My UPS guy(s) sucks balls. I constantly dont get packages. Iv contacted UPS about it and Amazon(buy most of my shit off of Amazon) and neither seem to care. Amazon just refunds me. They've refunded 12 orders so far within 3-4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              My UPS guy(s) sucks balls. I constantly dont get packages. Iv contacted UPS about it and Amazon(buy most of my shit off of Amazon) and neither seem to care. Amazon just refunds me. They've refunded 12 orders so far within 3-4 months.
                              you will love to hear this but most of the UPS packages from amazon are delivered by USPS... LOL!

Comment

It is sad that most have a 2 car garage and enough for 4 in the driveway but still park in the street like trash. Makes neighborhood look like total shit. Most of them are oil leaking hoompties We have an HOA and nothing gets done about it. Maybe a fire truck can come through and rip the whole side of the pos off.

Comment

Working...
                                X