Vikings vs Boyz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings vs Boyz

I think we have the better team. However, not sure who will show up this Sunday

Cowboys by 3
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    I think we have the better team. However, not sure who will show up this Sunday

Cowboys by 3
    Hopefully the boys will show up to play in the first 3 quarters unlike Monday night.

Comment

If they show up and play like they have proven they can, then they can win. They start making bonehead plays, the Vikes will steamroll them...

Focused and Disciplined Boyz - 17
      Vikequeens - 12
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Cowboys 21 - Vikings 17

Comment

Calling a stale mate with vikings winning 3-0 in OT.

Comment

Apparently, the Vikings aren't a great road team. I think the Cowboys have a shot here.

23 - 17 Cowboys

Comment

Vikings 24
              'Boys 21

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Calling a stale mate with vikings winning 3-0 in OT.
                I like that shit right there.

You're probably right though, Zimm was here for awhile, you know what happens when family comes in come in around the holidays, fuck!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I bet everyone shows up this week..

30-10 Dallas
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

If I was putting cash on it I would take Vikings +3. Wouldn’t be surprised to see an upset either
                    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 11-07-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Got company tickets, so I will be there. Hope it’s a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Enjoy, next week we will be in Detroit to see the 'Boys lose to the Lions...at Ford Field this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          I feel sick about this game...I think it's a must win with Philly on a winning streak
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Enjoy, next week we will be in Detroit to see the 'Boys lose to the Lions...at Ford Field this time.
                            I hope they play well up there. Seeing them on a roadtrip is pricey. A coworker of mine was at the Giants game. He is single and has his own season tickets. It’s a lot of coin for sure.

I said it three or so weeks ago but I still think the 12/22 game in Philly will decide the division. Win and in.

Comment

Hopefully they continue to rally
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X