Lost ammo shipment - UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    You gotta watch the ammo sellers. They sell out quick. Just hit the websites regularly and watch for deals.

And based on what the Democrat platform looks like, ammo will be there first target... Get it now

Update - PSA has 9mm in stock this morning.. buy now... (Palmetto State Armory)
    And wow! Just like that it is gone. I procrastinated for an hour because I had some work tying me up and I had to activate a new debit card but had the order open. Kinda thought about holding off to find a cheaper price somewhere but bit my tongue as I submitted the order. Told Boosted about it and heard from him a few minutes later saying it was gone. Went back and checked and sure enough it was gone. Wow! Pricey at $0.37 a round but I can shoot most of that over a weekend class.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
      I felt sorry for someone about 8 months ago. I was doing maintenance on our sorter at work and found 450 rounds of 9mm inside the machine. The package it was in was torn up and gone. All the 50 round boxes were so small they fell down into the machine. We found the other 50 rounds throughout other conveyors leading up to the sorter. I turned them in to our QA people, but without the original label there wasn't much they could do unless someone called. Yes the package handlers and drivers all find out real quick what's inside packages.
      I could only imagine the type of things the UPS over goods warehouse has. Occasionally UPS sends us items they think we lost, but it usually isn't our stuff. And most of the stuff we mess up (no label attached) we never get back. Last year they sent us two brand new AR10's, that is nowhere near the type of product we carry.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        I could only imagine the type of things the UPS over goods warehouse has. Occasionally UPS sends us items they think we lost, but it usually isn't our stuff. And most of the stuff we mess up (no label attached) we never get back. Last year they sent us two brand new AR10's, that is nowhere near the type of product we carry.
        I'm assuming they where promptly lost in a boating accident?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I'm assuming they where promptly lost in a boating accident?
          I certainly don't have them. I lost the "finders keepers" game that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
            And wow! Just like that it is gone. I procrastinated for an hour because I had some work tying me up and I had to activate a new debit card but had the order open. Kinda thought about holding off to find a cheaper price somewhere but bit my tongue as I submitted the order. Told Boosted about it and heard from him a few minutes later saying it was gone. Went back and checked and sure enough it was gone. Wow! Pricey at $0.37 a round but I can shoot most of that over a weekend class.
            Its that crazy, thats why I say check often and different times of the day.

Comment

It is not up to you to file a claim. On top of that you shouldn't even be allowed to based on UPS policies. Sounds like you need to tell Freedom either send you a new one or dispute the charges.

Comment

Issue resolved today. Freedom called me this afternoon and she refunded my money.
                What a cluster. Hope whomever stole it shoots themselves with it.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  Issue resolved today. Freedom called me this afternoon and she refunded my money.
                  What a cluster. Hope whomever stole it shoots themselves with it.
                  That sucks, do they have more in stock they could send you immediately?
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                    That sucks, do they have more in stock they could send you immediately?
                    Nope. Im SOL.. I really needed to bulk up the .40 stash too.. Shits getting expensive

Comment

Fed Ex has the ammo..... lets see if it arrives.

Comment

Working...
                      X