Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't clean your outside unit! Best AC units on the market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you're more than welcome, Adam is a good dude and if you have any issues he always takes care of it. Great company.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      Man you're more than welcome, Adam is a good dude and if you have any issues he always takes care of it. Great company.
      Yeah I saw light in my attic, looked on roof and they had pushed my vent up so the little umbrella was to high above the vent. I mentioned it to him last night. I saw his car but not him, he shot up on the roof and squared it away this morning. I set my air at 72 last night and woke up to a bunch of house guests bitching about freezing their ass off.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Both my neighbors and a coworker have Goodman systems. All three have had issues with them. I had to replace my 12yr old heat pump and went with a 2 stage Trane. I have had it 5yrs now and have had ZERO issues. It was alot of money but I am glad I paid it since it has been trouble free. Goodman is owned by Daiken. They are made in Houston but you could not pay me enough to have one.

Comment

AC guys:

What's the deal with only replacing the AC unit? Back when I had mine replaced, they said they "couldn't guarantee it would all work together" if I only replaced the outside and didn't do anything with the rest of the system. But apparently it works out for some people. Didn't want any risk so I just had them replace it all. The old stuff was 23 years old so I figured better safe than sorry.

Does anyone ever just replace the compressor/condenser? Or do you always have to gut all that stuff out of the house too?
          WH

Comment

Working...
          X