Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$20k for a practical daily. What and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
    Looks like you like some older shit too. Find a low mile Marauder? They aren’t super old or super fast but always liked them and hella comfy to dd.
    Not a bad choice. Was looking at some before I purchased the SHO. They are holding their resale value and improving.
    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Looks like you like some older shit too. Find a low mile Marauder? They aren’t super old or super fast but always liked them and hella comfy to dd.
      That’s a fun idea. I’m gonna have to look at that.

Comment

Just something different. Has personality.

Comment

Just something different. Has personality.
          Yeah, that’s what I like about it. I showed a pic of one to my wife and daughter and they looked at me like I was crazy. I said yeah, it looks like a grandpa car, but it’s great at burnouts. They said that wasn’t a good enough reason, lol. We’ll see.

Comment

Shit, I just saw something that was 19,500 but I can't remember what it was. Sorry, drinking. I will check the open tabs on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Yeah, that’s what I like about it. I showed a pic of one to my wife and daughter and they looked at me like I was crazy. I said yeah, it looks like a grandpa car, but it’s great at burnouts. They said that wasn’t a good enough reason, lol. We’ll see.
              Lame. Kids today. My daughter is 5 and asks me to do burnouts almost every time we get in the truck. Then i get a dirty look from the wife.

Comment

Oh, it was a white Mercedes SUV with 60k miles. You're probably not interested.
                2015 GLK350
                Last edited by BradM; 10-02-2020, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Lame. Kids today. My daughter is 5 and asks me to do burnouts almost every time we get in the truck. Then i get a dirty look from the wife.
                  My daughter is a horrible influence. Every time we get in the car she asks me to go fast... she likes G forces from turns and acceleration. I feel like I’ve created a monster.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Not lame, spoiled. They’re not opposed to burnouts, they just want it to be in a prettier car, lol.

Comment

It's not that practical, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway. You can get a decent 2006-2010 BMW M5 in the high teens. 507 horsepower n/a V10; more horsepower and a higher (ungoverned) top speed than a same year Ferrari F430 in a 4 door sedan (204mph). Go for an 08+ for upgraded HID lights and and all the kinks being worked out (rod bearings and SMG trans issues). I want to take one of these to the Salt Flats one day and break the 200mph barrier unsanctioned. If you pay a premium and can find one, you can even get a 6 speed manual that was only available in the US market. That might exceed your budget though.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Not lame, spoiled. They’re not opposed to burnouts, they just want it to be in a prettier car, lol.
                        It’s a bad ass looking car to me but i get it. Most people hear mercury or see a crown vic.

Comment

If you're going to get an M5, get a Ronin era one and row gears.

Bid for the chance to own a 22-Years-Owned 1993 BMW M5 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #37,403.

Comment

Working...
                          X