Eddie Van Halen dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Van Halen dead...

Just got a message about EVH, damn shame, throat cancer that he's been fighting for awhile.
    He is to me one of the greatest guitar players out there, you could always tell when he was throwing down some licks...

RIP EVH...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Pretty rough man. We're at that age where childhood icons are going to start dropping.

Comment

RIP Eddie. One of the greatest guitarists.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Pretty rough man. We're at that age where childhood icons are going to start dropping.
        Dont worry. SVO said he's not dying anytime soon.

Comment

This year just keeps getting better.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fuck 2020!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

RIP.

My first fond memory of Van Halen.

Comment

Eddie Van Halen will forever be a legend in music...he was IMHO one of if not the best rock guitarists ever. Very few could match his style and ability. R.I.P. god of the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Unfortunately true, but man this sucked. Eddie was only 65. Fuckin' Cancer.

Comment

Working...
                  X